15 year old - 500 bench press

cabal said:
He will be nearly cripple until 25 years.

im not sure what this means, but he seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

The fucker is 6'1 and 300+ pounds, you moron. It doesn't matter if his chronological age is 15; heavy weights aren't going to hurt him.

Hmmm, I can't even bench 2/5 of his max, which is 200 lbs. Shit. .................Hold on a second, he benched 500 lbs. THREE FUCKIN' TIMES ??!?!?!!?

yea if this article is 3 years old i would love to see where hes at now

and football is 75% speed so i dont necessarily expect to see him playin D-1 ball, but such a prodigy should have made his name known in powerlifting circles by now

Genetics is all. 6 foot 1 at 308, that's a massive bone structure. If your frame is too small, you will never support that pressure. Damn that's strong...

eljamaiquino said:
Genetics is all. 6 foot 1 at 308, that's a massive bone structure. If your frame is too small, you will never support that pressure. Damn that's strong...

I guess he wasn't 308 when he benched 150. :rolleyes:

i was only benching 110lbs at 15 years old. good for him that he is so strong at a young age but reading this pisses me off

Not really much you can say to that..except..oh shit.

ENTROPY said:
I trained like a horse for 10 years to break 5 and this kid does it at 15.

At least you got there.

Madmick said:
Interesting. I wonder what has become of this Josh Ward. I would expect to see his name on some NCAA Football D1 roster, but I googled his name + "football" and got some 180 pounder from Southern Texas.

But seriously. He started lifting at 12 yrs 4 months. It says he unofficially lifted 500 right before he turned 15. So in 2 years and 8 months without any structure to his program he got up to a 500 pound bench.

Sorry, that's fucking genetics.

Genetics???? Of a gorilla maybe!
That kid makes me cry...

I cry too :icon_cry2

I bet that he dosent have problems with other kids in school :D

maybe he had a heart attack...

im not jealous(hes a fat kid,why the hell should i be jealous?) but that kid is full of drugs. :icon_twis

power-athlete said:
maybe he had a heart attack...

im not jealous(hes a fat kid,why the hell should i be jealous?) but that kid is full of drugs. :icon_twis

Who called this? I think Sean did:

Sean S said:
nO IT NOT IT IS JUICE NO GENETICZ DO THAT blah blah blah

power-athlete, maybe, when you're done acting like a dumbass, jealous bitch, you can collect the remnants of your dignity, shut the fuck up, and get off the S&P board.

Back