14 Year Old Arrested, Charged in Tessa Majors Stabbing

Late to the party, but this is the thread where I get to let out my racial anger using a harlem murder as the canvas, right?

That's not how it works. You're the one asserting, without evidence, that this was a hate crime. The onus is on YOU to prove that it was, not the other way around.

By the way, I don't support hate crimes laws because it's effectively legislating thought crimes. But unlike you, I understand what hate crimes are and I have a principled stance against them which I apply equally.

Whereas you, with your idiotic white nationalist views, would be perfectly happy if white people were never charged with hate crimes against nonwhites and if nonwhites were always charged with hate crimes when they victimized whites.

Nothing but assumptions and insults. Thought you were better than that.

EDIT: I don't like hate crime laws, either.

Unless someone has been radicalized by an ideology, such as the concept of "white privilege" or other racist ideologies, I think it's unfair to attach that to the crime committed.

What I do know is that any time a white person so much as sneezes on a member of another race, that "hate crime" label is stretched so fuckin thin so it can be flung at the white boy because of course he had to be racist: He's white, after all, and "privileged"!

So what's good for the goose is good for the gander: This girl was murdered in cold blood, because she was walking alone in Harlem, while being white.

Or maybe it was because she was a Hillary supporter? (Yeah, right.)

This boy's parents should also go down for this. They raised this lowlife, and set him loose in society, like the lowlifes they are. But we both know that won't happen, either.

Last edited:
Back