14 Year Old Arrested, Charged in Tessa Majors Stabbing

Murders are everyday.... some things reflect on societal direction and the state of the family imo. The op is pointing to black on white crime and if that were reversed what are the consequences. I was speaking primarily to that point vs the age of the offender. ...The death obviously is the immediate grievance and sorrow.. the fact that kids that young are getting charged with murder and rape make me scared for my boys future.
Your boys should be fine so long as they don't rape or murder anyone.

for all of you jumping on the wagon of life imprisonment / public execution vibe, weren't any of you an idiotic teen that did stupid shit?

for all of you jumping on the wagon of life imprisonment / public execution vibe, weren't any of you an idiotic teen that did stupid shit?

Absolutely. But not on the level of surrounding somebody with my friends in a secluded area of a park to rob them at knife point, only to brutally murder that person when they wouldn't give me their belongings. That's kinda why that whole life sentence/execution stuff gets thrown in there.

In b4 Kim Kardashian adds him to her list of murderers and degenerates that should be freed and starts a viral #freeRashaun campaign.

What the fuck is a "botched robbery"? Oh, he was just trying to rob strangers with a weapon, one thing led to another and he wound up accidentally stabbing some young girl repeatedly until she was dead.

And what the hell kind of weird obfuscation tactic is injecting the Levi Norwood story into this thread? That story is less than a day old and has pages and pages of results. "OMG, white guys commit crimes too and it doesn't get any coverage and the right wing don't want the murderer punished". You guys just live in your own little world, don't you? You forgot to mention Dylan Roof and the crusades.

<27>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...arged-shooting-dead-mother-young-brother.html
https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/levi-norwood/
https://news.yahoo.com/deputies-search-teen-shooter-002311316.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-virginia-killed-his-mom-6-year-old-brother-police-n1137391
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...381b38-500a-11ea-bf44-f5043eb3918a_story.html
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...r-arrested-in-north-carolina-sheriff/2217790/
https://abc30.com/va-teen-accused-of-killing-mother-brother-arrested-in-nc/5934615/
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-new...ted-for-killing-mother-brother-valentines-day
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-nab-levi-norwood-in-killing-of-mom-and-6-year-old-brother

How does it actually feel to be a guy who has been trolling daily on a karate sub-forum for over a decade?

what's the political angle here? why are people making this out to be a partisan thing?

Absolutely. But not on the level of surrounding somebody with my friends in a secluded area of a park to rob them at knife point, only to brutally murder that person when they wouldn't give me their belongings. That's kinda why that whole life sentence/execution stuff gets thrown in there.

as someone that used to carry knives, did hard drugs as a teen, and on a couple occasions had threatened people with knives, but is now a pretty high functioning adult, I think it's just not the right answer. I was "rehabilitated" and I'm a physician now. If you had met this teenager I am describing to you, you would have laughed in my face if I told you he was going to be an MD let alone not be in prison. If I had been brought up in a different neighborhood, had slightly more aggressive and impulsive friends, this very easily could've been my story. My "redemption" was only by virtue of people offering me a second chance and showing me a different way - not by being put in a cage for the rest of my life.

<JagsKiddingMe>
lmao what kind of shit tiered apologetic post is this shit?

Last edited:
<JagsKiddingMe>
lmao what kind of shit tiered apologetic post is this shit?
I thought I heard it all until Cajun and samjj made the most ridiculous posts. Killing a woman in a robbery is now teenagers doing stupid shit...

as someone that used to carry knives, did hard drugs as a teen, and on a couple occasions had threatened people with knives, but is now a pretty high functioning adult, I think it's just not the right answer. I was "rehabilitated" and I'm a physician now. If you had met this teenager I am describing to you, you would have laughed in my face if I told you he was going to be an MD let alone not be in prison. If I had been brought up in a different neighborhood, had slightly more aggressive and impulsive friends, this very easily could've been my story. My "redemption" was only by virtue of people offering me a second chance and showing me a different way - not by being put in a cage for the rest of my life.
Yes he should be admitted to the nearest med school stfu you’re clueless.

I thought I heard it all until Cajun and samjj made the most ridiculous posts. Killing a woman in a robbery is now teenagers doing stupid shit...
Some people did some things...

But you never killed anyone. Exploring the "what if" game when deciding the sentencing of a murderer is counterproductive. Doesn't accomplish anything. You may have been in a position to make the same mistakes as this kid, but you didn't. That's the difference. You're not wrong for offering sympathy because you can relate to the culture and mindset this kid was in. But he made a terrible choice, and now the biggest consideration should be for the family of the girl that was killed.

You were fortunate to be in a position for "redemption", but this young man is no longer there. I'm not doubting that he could be redeemed, and could still be a productive member of society. But he has permanently damaged a family forever. He didn't just rob a store or get caught dealing drugs. Your heart is in the right place but there's just not much of a case to put against putting this kid in a cell for the rest of his life.

I for one, always found it hard not to stab people at when I was a young troublemaker.

I did all kinds of crazy shit as a teen, but I nor any of my crazy teen friends ever murdered anyone.

Last edited:
But you never killed anyone. Exploring the "what if" game when deciding the sentencing of a murderer is counterproductive. Doesn't accomplish anything. You may have been in a position to make the same mistakes as this kid, but you didn't. That's the difference. You're not wrong for offering sympathy because you can relate to the culture and mindset this kid was in. But he made a terrible choice, and now the biggest consideration should be for the family of the girl that was killed.

You were fortunate to be in a position for "redemption", but this young man is no longer there. I'm not doubting that he could be redeemed, and could still be a productive member of society. But he has permanently damaged a family forever. He didn't just rob a store or get caught dealing drugs. Your heart is in the right place but there's just not much of a case to put against putting this kid in a cell for the rest of his life.

don't get me wrong, I don't think this get deserves a prize for what he did. He obviously made a horrible mistake, took a girl's life and gave her family a fucking trauma to live with for the rest of their days, but the "what if" game is actually a really important question when looking at our criminal justice system.

"What if" is asking, what happens to our society as a whole and larger communities (referencing particularly the African-American community here) over the long term when we don't allow that path to redemption and as a society we don't show another way. We plug children that were fucked to begin with, into for-profit systems that benefit by keeping them incarcerated till the end of their days. I wasn't able to change my ways because of some miraculous moral fortitude that only I possessed, but solely because someone thought I had some humanity in me that was worth saving. Criminals, however heinous, but especially fucking children for god's sake, need to be shown a different way - and not left to rot in a pound.

How does it actually feel to be a guy who has been trolling daily on a karate sub-forum for over a decade?
<Huh2>

What a fascinating lack of self awareness. You've been on here for a decade, with a higher post frequency than me full of well thought out gems like this.

I think you should invest in a mirror.

This kid not only murdered within his own race - he murdered within his own family. He scores a 0 on the right-wing outrage meter.

I think we're all more informed because of your wonderful posting. Maybe you should hit the report button a few more times, you fucking zilch.

<Huh2>

What a fascinating lack of self awareness. You've been on here for a decade, with a higher post frequency than me full of well thought out gems like this.

I think you should invest in a mirror.

I'm not the one who has been posing as a right-wing'er trying to trigger troll the left for over a decade, though... :rolleyes:

I'm not the one who has been posing as a right-wing'er trying to trigger troll the left for over a decade, though... :rolleyes:
No, you're the one who gets "triggered" by me posting 10 links to a story someone claimed got no coverage, and you claimed "the right wing" had no opinion on. You don't bother looking anything up, and pretend you're a victim when someone does and corrects your uniformed claims.

Back