14 Year Old Arrested, Charged in Tessa Majors Stabbing

I remember this in the news. It was publically known imo. I feel like the bigger tragedy is the age of the offender. Terrible stuff.

Last edited:
Skin him alive in public

I feel like the bigger tragedy is the age of the offender. Terrible stuff.

Are you serious?

Innocent girl gets stabbed to death and the bigger tragedy is the age of the piece of shit that killed her?

I remember this in the news. It was publically known imo. I feel like the bigger tragedy is the age of the offender. Terrible stuff.

may a ru-ga-ru eat your liver and let you die a terrible slow death...the fuck kinda Cajun are you stating that anything relating to that murderous piece of shit is a tragedy?

I remember the community basically blaming the girl. Fucking Harlem. I wouldn’t even go there in the daytime. I lived on the dividing line of Manhattan.

A 14 year old kid stabbed an 18 year old girl in a botched robbery. It's a horrific story, but I don't know why you chose it for a race-bait thread.

You could do that every single day with any random race. There are stories every single day that include white people committing unthinkable acts of violence, and absolutely nobody talks about them either. Are people intentionally not talking about it because they are white, and does that deserve a thread? Or is it because random acts of terrible violence are not necessarily a unique talking point in a country of over 300,000,000 people, where over 15,000 people are murdered every single year. It's a terrible thing, but not something people take time out of their daily lives to discuss on a regular basis.

As a matter of fact, this particular murder is getting way, way more attention than most. If anything, it highlights how much more attention is given to murders when the "factors" are exactly as they are in this case.

Here's an example. This kid is 17 years old. Yesterday, he murdered his mother, murdered his 6 year old little brother, and shot his father. He's currently a fugitive on the loose. No big story, just kinda blends in with the sea of crime stories.

levi-norwood.png

Last edited:
Are you serious?

Innocent girl gets stabbed to death and the bigger tragedy is the age of the piece of shit that killed her?
Rumor has it Rashaun and his 13 year old cohort were just trying to save for college and stuff.

I though I had read a while ago that the victim was there to buy some pot.

If pot was legal in NYC, wouldn't she still be alive and the child wouldn't be a murderer?

A 14 year old kid stabbed an 18 year old girl in a botched robbery. It's a horrific story, but I don't know why you chose it for a race-bait thread.

You could do that every single day with any random race. There are stories every single day that include white people committing unthinkable acts of violence, and absolutely nobody talks about them either. Are people intentionally not talking about it because they are white, and does that deserve a thread? Or is it because random acts of terrible violence are not necessarily a unique talking point in a country of over 300,000,000 people, where over 15,000 people are murdered every single year. It's a terrible thing, but not something people take time out of their daily lives to discuss on a regular basis.

As a matter of fact, this particular murder is getting way, way more attention than most. If anything, it highlights how much more attention is given to murders when the "factors" are exactly as they are in this case.

Here's an example. This kid is 17 years old. Yesterday, he murdered his mother, murdered his 6 year old little brother, and shot his father. He's currently a fugitive on the loose. No big story, just kinda blends in with the sea of crime stories.

levi-norwood.png

This story is in the news as well.

Any bets on how long before some liberal star comes to his aid and says it’s not really his fault and locking him up is wrong.

Any bets on how long before some liberal star comes to his aid and says it’s not really his fault and locking him up is wrong.

locking him up would be wrong.... executing this cowardly piece of shit is the only right thing to do

levi-norwood.png

execute all 15000+ Murderous piece of shits poste haste

Hate Crime. (But who am I kidding. Silly rabbit, don't you know racism is for white people? We all know the kid won't be charged with a Hate Crime. Though I'm glad that at least they're trying his ass like an adult. Kid has been coddled enough.)

Gotta love how on the first fuckin page, some Liberal motherfucker has to go, "Well, murders happen every day! Why, it was a botched robbery! Why do you guys care about this?? Fuckin SNOWFLAKES, DURR-HURRRRR!!"

Say that the next time to the black community, when one of theirs is murdered by a white: "Aw, that poor white boy grew up without a Father in the house, he was an aspiring musician, goin ta'skoo, he needed money fo'clothes, and he wuz jus turnin hiz lyfe aroun'n'sheeit!"

Tessa was an aspiring musician. Now she is dead. Some fucking lowlife murdered her.

And we productive members of society will end up paying for this pile of cow dung, until his ass dies of old age, or until he gets offed in prison by some other waste of life.

Back