• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

135lbs wrestler vs 320lbs powerlifter wrestling match

Yup, it reminds me of Gegard vs Rousey grappling. The lil guy was going 100% while the big guy was going at 30% tops, and still ragdolling him like a child. Now imagine adding striking to the mix. Calling Mighty Mouse P4P great is such a fucking joke.
Lol what neither guy was going hard and big guy was faded after 30 seconds

Powef lifter could have easily ended it. He was throwing him around like a manlet.. Like he is. The power big guy has could have squeezed his head like a pimple if he so desired.

Pedro Sauer beat the shit out of a bodybuilder, I don’t know how much he weighs but I think he’s a smaller guy.

The gracies showed that a way smaller man can beat a much bigger stronger man without training. Obviously a good big fighter beats a good small fighter. No one contests that fact.
a trained big fighter can still get destroyed by a great small fighter.

Power lifter had at least some training in grappling. He knew what he was doing to an extent. Pretty clear to see he wasn't just a powerlifter

Midget could have been murdered easily.

Power lifter had at least some training in grappling. He knew what he was doing to an extent. Pretty clear to see he wasn't just a powerlifter
Which sucks for manlets excited to watch the video. Shattered their fantasy of a world of incompetent big men just waiting to be beaten by midgets.

Which sucks for manlets excited to watch the video. Shattered their fantasy of a world of incompetent big men just waiting to be beaten by midgets.

True. But there are guys of similar size who don't grapple like the guy in that video. One punch from that dude though and the manlet would be dead.

Indeed...and this man is just toying with the manlet. If he really wanted to the manlet would have been slammed to death in under 5 seconds
yeap and correct me if I am wrong, I believe this big fella has enough strength to literally rip his arm apart? he could,couldnt he? he just has to try and grab him in a clinch and then slam him or sit on him. for a small guy to fight a dude that outweighs that said person by more than 30 kgs, then you have to avoid the clinch, grappling exchanges at any cost. get the big guy tired and then try to pick him apart.

If the power lifter was meaner, he could have power bombed the little guy into the after life.
he was so cautious imo. he even tried to avoid making the little fellow carry his weight. he clearly dint want to suffocate the poor wrestler by mounting him.

How about some of Minowaman's fights as an example...

He was only 180lbs and beat people like....
Stefan Leko... 220lbs
Gilbert Yvel... 275lbs
Kimo Leopoldo... 250lbs
Giant Silva... 385lbs
Butterbean... 425lbs
Mike Polchlopek... 264lbs
Don Fry... 250lbs
Erroll Zimmerman... 260lbs
Bob Sapp... 350lbs
Choi Hong-man... 331lbs
Jimmy Ambriz... 286lbs

Yup, it reminds me of Gegard vs Rousey grappling. The lil guy was going 100% while the big guy was going at 30% tops, and still ragdolling him like a child. Now imagine adding striking to the mix. Calling Mighty Mouse P4P great is such a fucking joke.

You don't seem to understand what p4p means

2.12 shows him trying to throw him but is too gassed and no technique to execute a proper throw just expenditure of energy for nothing little guy is fine and still attacking..the big guy is clearily gassing..u can even hear him exhaling lol..

Stop acting like size is the only thing or little skilled guys cant win..just sounds ignorant

Manlet confirmed

Why r u using animals to talk about humans fighting...theres snakes that can kill every animal/human on the planet elephant included and its small and stealth..but what does that have to do with martial arts..lmao using animals is just weird and irrelevant its like talking about oranges when discussing apples...

I train in jiujitsu and have personal submitted toronto cfl argonaut player with a rear naked and a guillotine choke..hes 6'4 maybe 250lbs plus im 5'9" 165-175lbs..he was .Strong and could move me around pretty easily but as soon as i got my hooks in and the choke he didnt know what do and tapped both times two separate matches maybe 5 mins in length he gassed and tapped twice...strength and no technique doesnt help you when your being choked out..thers tons of evidence of this..its not about muscles then its about blood flow thats how you take size and strength out of the equation...

Manlet confirmed 100%

That five foot wrestler would be dead if the explosive huge power lifter were able to throw punches, size matters in extremes like this skinny manlet vs giant.

Now if it were a 190 pound man who was six foot and a fighter the power lifter would get wrecked bad

For some reason that 200 pound mark is still capable of beating larger men.

Look at jack dempsey vs jess willard, dempsy was only five foot 11 and weighed around 190 pounds and willard was a giant compared to him and Dempsey wrecked him.

Why r u using animals to talk about humans fighting...theres snakes that can kill every animal/human on the planet elephant included and its small and stealth..but what does that have to do with martial arts..lmao using animals is just weird and irrelevant its like talking about oranges when discussing apples...

I train in jiujitsu and have personal submitted toronto cfl argonaut player with a rear naked and a guillotine choke..hes 6'4 maybe 250lbs plus im 5'9" 165-175lbs..he was .Strong and could move me around pretty easily but as soon as i got my hooks in and the choke he didnt know what do and tapped both times two separate matches maybe 5 mins in length he gassed and tapped twice...strength and no technique doesnt help you when your being choked out..thers tons of evidence of this..its not about muscles then its about blood flow thats how you take size and strength out of the equation...
A lot of strength and some skill will carry you further than little strength and a lot of skill.

Back