12 Years a Slave on BET

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. Can't do it anymore. So long, War Room. I'll probably stop by sometime next year to check in again and see if humanity still deserves extinction.

You are not a righteous crusader on the front lines battling the insidious white supremacist army.

Your whole approach is a turn off. The repeating guilt trips and constant reminders of the past year after year do nothing but build resentment.

Are the police and the average white person really responsible for hoodlife? How are the police and white people supposed to stop hoodlife?

What about all the different kinds of Asians and brown people? There are enough of them now so why are progressives never talking about them? Only black and white.

They all look like they're having fun. Look at how they're so oppressed.

War room gonna war room. This place is full of hardcore racists with the biggest chips on their shoulders.

Haha "hardcore racists"

It's funny and sad watching progressives spiral down the drain.

Congratulations TS: this may be the most retarded premise for a thread in WR history, and that's nothing to sneeze at because there is a lot of competition for that honour.

Edit: actually you have some stiff competition from the "Brazilian mma fighter nicknamed Spartan" thread.

Last edited:
You are not a righteous crusader on the front lines battling the insidious white supremacist army.

Your whole approach is a turn off. The repeating guilt trips and constant reminders of the past year after year do nothing but build resentment.

Are the police and the average white person really responsible for hoodlife? How are the police and white people supposed to stop hoodlife?

What about all the different kinds of Asians and brown people? There are enough of them now so why are progressives never talking about them? Only black and white.

They all look like they're having fun. Look at how they're so oppressed.

?

for the same reason it is OK for them to call each other that. apparently it is not a bad word. but when the whitey says it - OMG, so racist!

I feel you man. They are repaving the roads in my neighborhood. I was getting detoured, and I asked the black guy who was directing traffic, whats going on. He said they were black topping the road. If I would have said black topping to him, he would have lost his shit. I knew he said black topping, because he can and if I would have repeated, he would have called up BLM and they would have protested me.
Why can't it be called people topping?

Not sure who is worse, the SJW's or the people that constantly bitch about them.

Yup, it's acceptable to allow them to exploit their black privilege.
NO because when it was on HBO, when I saw it the N word was in there.
The question is has it been on any other cable channels or is BET the first to get it. It was just on HBO last year. So if TS could provide proof that other channels bleeped the word or he assumes because it supports his agenda, that BET gets carte blanche on the N word.
Either way, TS is just as bad as an SJW, because he fucking whines all the time about trivial shit that deals with race.

NO because when it was on HBO, when I saw it the N word was in there.
The question is has it been on any other cable channels or is BET the first to get it. It was just on HBO last year. So if TS could provide proof that other channels bleeped the word or he assumes because it supports his agenda, that BET gets carte blanche on the N word.
Either way, TS is just as bad as an SJW, because he fucking whines all the time about trivial shit that deals with race.

nggplz.gif

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. Can't do it anymore. So long, War Room. I'll probably stop by sometime next year to check in again and see if humanity still deserves extinction.

You tapped out 'cause you exhausted yourself by needing everyone to understand that you're right and they're wrong. You should have let a post or two go by, or even the whole subject, for that matter.

Reminds me of:
wrong.jpg

Idiot race warrior wonders aloud why they didn't censor the N word in a movie about slavery.

Hahahaha oh war room, never change.

Idiot race warrior wonders aloud why they didn't censor the N word in a movie about slavery.

Hahahaha oh war room, never change.

No I don't give a shit about a movie made to instill guilt and animosity.

I was saying au revoir to Forkfoot.

You're right, but if this film was on AMC or any other channel, the word would be censored.

I believe BET left it in there to promote strife, and they did it because they're BET and they knew they would get a pass.

They're promoting division.

No it wouldn't. The norm for these sorts of historical movies is to not censor the N word. Roots aired on ABC in 1977 and it was uncensored. Queen aired on CBS in 1993 and it was uncensored.

says the guy getting worked up by an internet sub-forum

"oh no, someone's wrong on the internet!"

talk about get a life. if you can't take the war room, gtfo

If you can take this level of stupidity then it says a lot about you.

Because black people use the word so casually it only matters when anyone else uses it.

That may sound harsh but it's certainly the truth.

You're right, but if this film was on AMC or any other channel, the word would be censored.

I believe BET left it in there to promote strife, and they did it because they're BET and they knew they would get a pass.

They're promoting division.

I don't think that's true with this particular movie. If AMC (or some other basic cable network) aired it without censoring, I don't think there's a problem.

Back