12 Straight Weekends Of UFC Fight Cards (With The Exception Of 1 Week)

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
9F2l5BX.jpg

7 Straight weekends of fights starting this saturday, then one week off before another 5 straight weekends of fights.

<mma4>

In before Sherdoggers bitch about oversaturation on MMA.

Over saturated.. I prefer quality over quantity. Ain't gonna waste my night for one good meh fight.

Can't be mad at more MMA.

Even if the cards are a bit watered down.

Rather be watching.

I’m saying something I’d never thought I’d say....

I’m excited to watch Corey Anderson fight dammit!

im having withdrawals

#comainmightbebetter

In before Sherdoggers bitch about oversaturation on MMA.
Right??? It's like when there's a two week lay off and they get all happy stating they were burned out and the cards suck. The more the better for me, there usually interesting fight even if there aren't huge fight implications.

But how many wmma?
Shut the fuck up. Be happy daddy Dana blessed you with upcoming weekly violence.

Always a nip slip potential in the WMMA fights so I give them extra attention.

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. It's not Saturday night without Fights. Some of these cards could very well be sleepers. Just because you've never heard of the guys doesn't mean they won't put on a good show. ;)

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. It's not Saturday night without Fights. Some of these cards could very well be sleepers. Just because you've never heard of the guys doesn't mean they won't put on a good show. ;)
That's the one thing Bellator has. Their cards are usually crazy but mostly because they have huge mismatches, but still fun.

Don't know if my liver can take it

That's the one thing Bellator has. Their cards are usually crazy but mostly because they have huge mismatches, but still fun.
I've noticed that too. Everyone likes a good beatdown. I'd rather watch that then see two evenly matched guys spar and clinch for 15 minutes. Say what you will about Bellator, but they've figured out how to give the people what they want. :p

10 weeks of sacrifice <{JustBleed}> so that nothing happens to Khabib v Tony

Back