10 straight weeks of UFC events

We’re currently in the midst of a 2+ month straight run of UFC events. At least one event every week, for something crazy like 10 consecutive weeks.

Is this the longest streak in UFC history??
Great point and thank you for bringing some positivity to this forum!

The sweet spot was around the late 00s/early 10s when it was like 20-25 cards a year. Its so easy to get burned out now.
I don't get this mentality. Choose what you want to watch. Make ur own card every month/whatever frame you want of the best fights of that time frame

Gotta always be worried about "in history", huh? Latest is greatest. First post debunked it. Why are we so obsessed with the absolutes of literally everything?
Didn't you just make an absolute with that sentence? Irony?

That's pretty great, considering the UFC used to hold off on events during the March Madness runs. I remember that always felt like the biggest gap in events during the 2000's.

Gotta always be worried about "in history", huh? Latest is greatest. First post debunked it. Why are we so obsessed with the absolutes of literally everything?
Hey guys check out this wild claim I didn't bother to research at all!!

and we wonder why it's all watered down. every card feels like a contender series show to me now.

This is horrible news. The UFC has oversaturated the sport. The quality of fights are horrible now and the level of athletes have diminished greatly. Fighters who could never dream of making the UFC are given contracts to fill fights. 10 weeks of fights also takes the excitement away and makes it hard to be a fan.

I'm going to watch every single one and there's not a goddamn thing that you can do to stop me.

Enjoy the mediocrity. Just understand it's counter to what all you guys keep complaining about.

80% watered-down Apex cards that would have made EliteXC blush :rolleyes:

You realize what happpened after Rick made this motion, right? He held a girl against her will and tortured her over a few days by repeatedly burning her with the crack pipe he was toking from. Drugs will make a guy do nutty things, lol
Do you realize that that isn't Rick James?

I’m undefeated in UFC watching, Apex be dammed

UFC is a hell of a drug

It happened years before... Boy George did the same, but everyone still likes him...

I don't hold it against him - and I'm sure he did worse stuff that we don't know about over the years... He's Rick James, bitch.

His last ever public appearance:

Rick was looking awfully rough in that clip; lifestyles can take a toll (we all had our party days; we just weren't rich enough to get that extreme).

lol Boy George, what a comparison to Rick James, a couple of bizarre motherfuckers lol. They were ahead of their time in being superfreaks.

If it isn't, it is designed to make one think it is given the song mentioned in text on the GIF is a Rick James song.
Yes it is designed to make you think it is Rick James. Or more accurately it is Dave Chappelle playing a Caricature of Rick James.

65eb6c1ac6be6d71dcc96de17b3e5550.gif

IMG_20240211_121046_01.gif

There was a stretch of 24 straight weeks of UFC cards. This is nothing, even though it's too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back