10 straight weeks of UFC events

65eb6c1ac6be6d71dcc96de17b3e5550.gif

And 70% of them are going to be Apex cards. We aren't going back to better fight nights unless you guys stop paying attention to these meaningless Apex cards. They aren't any better than PFL or ONE cards, often times worse.

Love the divisive opinions on amount of cards per year.

You realize what happpened after Rick made this motion, right? He held a girl against her will and tortured her over a few days by repeatedly burning her with the crack pipe he was toking from. Drugs will make a guy do nutty things, lol

Yeah, we do have more frequent events these days, even if a lot of them have no one even hardcore fans have ever heard of.

And 70% of them are going to be Apex cards. We aren't going back to better fight nights unless you guys stop paying attention to these meaningless Apex cards. They aren't any better than PFL or ONE cards, often times worse.
I'm going to watch every single one and there's not a goddamn thing that you can do to stop me.

You realize what happpened after Rick made this motion, right? He held a girl against her will and tortured her over a few days by repeatedly burning her with the crack pipe he was toking from. Drugs will make a guy do nutty things, lol

It happened years before... Boy George did the same, but everyone still likes him...

I don't hold it against him - and I'm sure he did worse stuff that we don't know about over the years... He's Rick James, bitch.

His last ever public appearance:

Last edited:
There have easily been longer streaks of the watered down awful UFC events in the last decade.

Back