11 year old Picks up Girls

My ass 13 year old boys can just rag-doll grown women.

It would be even more difficult for someone who is 13 years old to rag doll a grown woman who is "EXPLOSIVE."

They despise you for sabotaging yourself.. You know that, right? They are looking everywhere else because of it.

I'm very concerned with how many White Knight Imbeciles there are on Sherdog. I hope that the Sherdog population isn't indicative of the number of White Knight Imbeciles that currently live in United States of America. If there are any more White Knight Imbeciles, I don't think that the true, real United States of America will exist in the year 2050.

Before anyone on Sherdog says it: "Amerikuracana and Crash Lance are both WEIRDOS."

I'll admit that got me laughing a couple of times. Kid's got a good sense of humor. :D:D:D

I was expecting to see some social savant.

Instead we get a kid that tells lame pick up lines to which the girls react by seeing him as cute and adorable.

This would literally happen in any scenario.

lol, funny video.

Where is this place where everyone wears jorts? Everyone dressing like John Cena!

Imagine if it was an 11 year old girl saying these things to grown ass men. The men would be pedos for just looking at her.

Unfortunately, that kid will probably end up being another annoying youtuber and doing prank videos that Tidwell will post about

All you have to do to get girls is try. As long as you're decent looking. If you're ugly, it's gonna be a rough life. Most ugliness can be fixed by getting in elite shape and/or braces and such things like that though. There's very few truly ugly people that can't be fixed with a little hard work.

It appears the solution for ugly guys these days is to grow a Harden like beard...

"If a 30-year-old man has sex with a 13-year-old girl, it's rape but if a 30-year-old woman... boo hoo!" What are you, a feminist? Don't you know men and women are NOT equal? First of all, there's no 13-year-old boy who hasn't dreamed about fucking his female teacher. Second of all, at 13 you're strong enough to throw any woman on her head so if it happened, you let it happen.
While I whole heartedly agree with 99 percent of your statement....13 year old sherdoggers were probably weaker than 5 year old girls so that part is false. Normal 13 year old boys however could have fended the teacher off if they had too

What the key about this kid success rate is just his bold confidence I think. And it helps that a camera following him and that he's compelled to do it. So there is no fear really.

Back