-1000 odds

Started at -2100

Still -1800 fight week

Still hate myself

<2>

I picked Holly to win before they ever announced she was fighting Ronald, and I don't pick massive underdogs for the sake of picking massive underdogs on the off-chance I can brag about it later.

I've followed Holly since her boxing career, and I knew there was zero chance Ronda would hold her own standing. It was all a matter of whether or not Holly was strong enough to neutralize her judo. It's the first time Ronda ever fought anyone as big or bigger than her. The only question mark I had was whether she'd be able to avoid the submission attempts. Other than that, it was an easy choice for Holly to win. I just never bought into the Ronda hype. Too one-dimensional. The blueprint to beating her was a Holly Holm type, and Ronda hit that brick wall pretty hard.

I don't bet on fights, never have, but I'd easily have put up $500 or so on Holly if I were a betting man. Those odds were fucking ridiculous. She'd probably be +115 against Cain or some bull shit.

I picked Holly to win before they ever announced she was fighting Ronald, and I don't pick massive underdogs for the sake of picking massive underdogs on the off-chance I can brag about it later.

I prefer it for the I can't believe I hit that shit moments!

I'm a penny better though so it's more like a snack with muh drinks and fights.

I prefer it for the I can't believe I hit that shit moments!

I'm a penny better though so it's more like a snack with muh drinks and fights.

I just mean I genuinely pick who I think is gonna win, and I thought Holly would win for sure. Only like three people on the planet can confirm this and I only look like a jackass for even bringing it up, though.

I just mean I genuinely pick who I think is gonna win, and I thought Holly would win for sure. Only like three people on the planet can confirm this and I only look like a jackass for even bringing it up, though.
I thought Holly was being underrated but I also am a sucker for underdogs.

Hey as long as you had fun with the scrap!

I dont think Nicco will win, but I'll bet 50 bucks with those kind of odds.

Wow.. if there was ever any doubt sherdog is full of mouthbreathers, this dispels that notion.

To answer the question, no there hasn't. I'm going off memory here but I have a vague recollection of most lopsided odds dating to about 2006 or so. I would say the biggest favorite before this was GSP coming in as -400ish in the Serra rematch. Almost no challengers have otherwise been more than -200 favorites.

cyborg was -1000 and change against soccer mom Tonya Evinger

Jojo can finish fights so she is maybe not the best material. And she gets finished a lot. But still I think even that fight goes to a decision.

Hill vs Casey will go to a decision. Hill will cicle around like always and try to win on points. Gonna be boring and will go to a decision.

I am doing it for research purposes.

Figured I would throw $5 on each fight to test the theory before committing real money.
I hope you played Hill vs Casey my friend. Like I said, boring decision. Hill is always in boring fights, I always bet on her fights to be extra boring. Got some nice money on that fight last night.

And like I said Jojo is not so safe to bet. She can finish fights and she was fighting a can. Sub was a total suprise but when you are fighting someone who as bad as that chick who lost to Jessica fucking Eye then you can expect to get subbed by a striker lol

I dont think Nicco will win, but I'll bet 50 bucks with those kind of odds.

On TUF she was underdog for almost all her fights.
Got insane level of heart.
I think she bought herself some time to get better.

I've followed Holly since her boxing career, and I knew there was zero chance Ronda would hold her own standing. It was all a matter of whether or not Holly was strong enough to neutralize her judo. It's the first time Ronda ever fought anyone as big or bigger than her. The only question mark I had was whether she'd be able to avoid the submission attempts. Other than that, it was an easy choice for Holly to win. I just never bought into the Ronda hype. Too one-dimensional. The blueprint to beating her was a Holly Holm type, and Ronda hit that brick wall pretty hard.

I don't bet on fights, never have, but I'd easily have put up $500 or so on Holly if I were a betting man. Those odds were fucking ridiculous. She'd probably be +115 against Cain or some bull shit.

Do you have a Sherdog post to reference that you picked Holly?

MMA odds are set to appeal to the casuals. We can all make money on them if we are careful. I'm not a prophet or anything but I make real money on fights as I did tonight. The sport as far as betting goes so exploitable. Its free money if you're consistent and careful.

I remember I got on the holly hype when sherdog was big on her before the ufc.

She had a few bad performances and everyone just gave up....

Was pretty weird tbh.

I hope you played Hill vs Casey my friend. Like I said, boring decision. Hill is always in boring fights, I always bet on her fights to be extra boring. Got some nice money on that fight last night.

Yeah I did, but get this, I didn't win apparently!!!!

So glad you mentioned this because I checked the site and thought I lost.

It's a decent site that I have never had issues with before but they are about to receive a very disappointed email telling them to pay and hinting at giving some free shit.

While I am a big fan of Shevchenko, anybody who thinks she is just going to walk over and knock Nicco out is an utter idiot. While Shevchenko is more skilled and experienced, NIcco is strong and tough. She also has quite a few wins that do not appear on her official record, including wins over two former Invicta champions.

Back