-1000 odds

This is the question you posed?????

Is it not?
Has there ever been a title challenger who was more of a favorite against a champ?

Is this unclear? I respond to the thread entitled ."-1000 odds"
referring to Valentina's odds against Nicco, and ask whether there had ever been a challenger "more" of a favorite. I thought the meaning was clear. How do you suggest I rephrase it?

This is the question you posed?????

Yes. He's not simply asking about -when- the challenger was the favorite. He's asking about when they were such a heavy favorite that the champ was, in the fans' eyes, given no chance to win.

Is it not?

Is this unclear? I respond to the thread entitled ."-1000 odds"
referring to Valentina's odds against Nicco, and ask whether there had ever been a challenger "more" of a favorite. I thought the meaning was clear. How do you suggest I rephrase it?
I don't want to argue with you over something so trivial but that was the post you typed and I answered to it. (-1000) was not in it ??
I'm not a mind reader (yes, you're now saying you were referring to op and the-1000 but I took your post for what it was.Include the -1000....that would help.)
I read your post over and I'd respond same way, with all due respect

Fuck it putting some money on Montano.

gspserra1.gif

WTH do you get your odds?

Yes. He's not simply asking about -when- the challenger was the favorite. He's asking about when they were such a heavy favorite that the champ was, in the fans' eyes, given no chance to win.
It's how you read it.It could mean the way he meant it to mean as to per op OR he could've meant it- " you know what, has there been a title challenger that has been favored in title fight " which could definitely come across that way in reading his post (regardless of op)..
Again, lol- no biggie

I don't want to argue with you over something so trivial but that was the post you typed and I answered to it. (-1000) was not in it ??
I'm not a mind reader (yes, you're now saying you were referring to op and the-1000 but I took your post for what it was.Include the -1000....that would help.)
I read your post over and I'd respond same way, with all due respect
Well, I did ask if there was another "more" of a favorite. Not if there were simply others who were just favorites (which would be a pretty ridiculous question given how many times there have been challengers as favorites, several times this year alone.)

As you say though, pretty minor issue. I believe it was worded alright, but I will strain to make my questions even more clear in the future.

Luke Rocksalt vs Michael Pissbing was around the same

Well, I did ask if there was another "more" of a favorite. Not if there were simply others who were just favorites (which would be a pretty ridiculous question given how many times there have been challengers as favorites, several times this year alone.)

As you say though, pretty minor issue. I believe it was worded alright, but I will strain to make my questions even more clear in the future.
.... and a simple mistake on my end (realizing youve been around and you most likely didn't mean that)
#peace

Thanks! I should have guessed, but it was before I was following the sport. Still, that was a long defending champion boasting those kind of odds, one hitting the heights of Rogan hyperboles...
It's funny how quickly you pick up all the stuff you need (and don't need) to know about mma, once you're hooked and on the sherdog IV.

Off topic: g*r*b... Georges reine bierre...George beer queen

Last edited:
Never bet -1000 in WMMA or ever.

Many people say Valentina will destroy Montano but when was the last time Valentina really destroyed someone other than that Brazilian can she just fought. This fight will go to a boring decision. Bet the over and laugh all the way to the bank.

I found Calderwoid Faria for $1.28 and hill casey at $1.25.

Never bet -1000 in WMMA or ever.

Many people say Valentina will destroy Montano but when was the last time Valentina really destroyed someone other than that Brazilian can she just fought. This fight will go to a boring decision. Bet the over and laugh all the way to the bank.

Even that "destruction" went late into the fight and was a sub win, not sure where all these people think Shevchenko suddenly become a KO artist

Betting it to go to a decision is the right call lmao

Meanwhile in boxing the very next fight I can bet on the favourite is -$3,333.33

And it's not like that is unusual.

Thanks! I should have guessed, but it was before I was following the sport. Still, that was a long defending champion boasting those kind of odds, one hitting the heights of Rogan hyperboles...
That fight was 2015 soo you didn't watch Aldo vs Conor too. Men you start watching when Conor lost against Nate. Bad timing

Rockhold -1100 against Bisping in the rematch

Back