-1000 odds

I hope you played Hill vs Casey my friend. Like I said, boring decision. Hill is always in boring fights, I always bet on her fights to be extra boring. Got some nice money on that fight last night.

And like I said Jojo is not so safe to bet. She can finish fights and she was fighting a can. Sub was a total suprise but when you are fighting someone who as bad as that chick who lost to Jessica fucking Eye then you can expect to get subbed by a striker lol

Yeah I did, but get this, I didn't win apparently!!!!

So glad you mentioned this because I checked the site and thought I lost.

It's a decent site that I have never had issues with before but they are about to receive a very disappointed email telling them to pay and hinting at giving some free shit.

I got my response,

"The decision was in round 3. The "go the distance" means fighting a full bout without being knocked out usually reach "Round 5" to get winnings."

Wtf?

Never heard of Montano, but nobody should be that much of an underdog, anything can happen in a fight.

That may be true, but the odds reflect how people are betting, and are adjusted as more people bet one way or the other. That way no matter who wins, the betting organization profits.

I got my response,

"The decision was in round 3. The "go the distance" means fighting a full bout without being knocked out usually reach "Round 5" to get winnings."

Wtf?
That's stupid. Fight can't go 5 rounds if it's a 3 rounder. Wow, that is some stupid website.

That's stupid. Fight can't go 5 rounds if it's a 3 rounder. Wow, that is some stupid website.

They have realised their mistake but I wonder if they paid out for the finish.

No freebies!

Anders was -1000 this weekend and he looked so bad before the kick

I miss the days when pride was being absorbed into the UFC. Many pride fighters were seriously over rated which made some excellent bets. Gonzaga vs CroCop was probably the best for that era.

I miss the days when pride was being absorbed into the UFC. Many pride fighters were seriously over rated which made some excellent bets. Gonzaga vs CroCop was probably the best for that era.

Yeah, I'm sure you bet on Gonzaga ...

Yeah, I'm sure you bet on Gonzaga ...
Damn right I did. Gonzaga was the most decorated bjj guy CroCop had ever faced. Plus Gonzaga had a significant size advantage. The moment I saw CC throw a high kick and Gonzaga blocked it like nothing, I knew my bet was a good one. I never fell for the Pride > UFC bs. I always knew the odds were much closer since popularity plays into odds.

Do you have a Sherdog post to reference that you picked Holly?

Nope. :/

Told a couple of buddies during Holly's fight with Pennington that she would be the the one to beat Ronald. They laughed me out the room since that fight ended in a split decision win for Holly. One of them was a big Ronald enthusiast and the ribbing I gave him was amazing.

Thanks! I should have guessed, but it was before I was following the sport. Still, that was a long defending champion boasting those kind of odds, one hitting the heights of Rogan hyperboles...

Rousey/Holm was before you were following the sport?

Fookin Stipe noobs stinkin the joint up

On TUF she was underdog for almost all her fights.
Got insane level of heart.
I think she bought herself some time to get better.
More like time for the background check on the concealed firearm to clear, cause that's the only way she's beating Valentina.

I got my response,

Wtf?
Haha holy shit.

They paid you out in the end?

Can someone who is betting on Nicco give us a scenario where she can win?

Can someone who is betting on Nicco give us a scenario where she can win?
Probably not lol theyll give you scenarios of how they'll spend their winnings though. Poor nicco she wouldnt have done tuf if she knew she'd have to fight Vshev as her first defence

Probably not lol theyll give you scenarios of how they'll spend their winnings though. Poor nicco she wouldnt have done tuf if she knew she'd have to fight Vshev as her first defence

I mean I can predict her gameplan. Her team is likely preparing Nicco for a ground fight where she will constantly go for a takedown to try and hold Shev down.

I agree with poor Nicco. She was basically handed a belt and a pat on the back and nothing more. She had absolutely very little time to develop as a fighter. Straight up sending a lamb to the slaughter

On another note; PVZ is lucky as hell she never decided to try and pursue a fight with Nicco.

Back