100+ Dolphins Boiled to Death in Lake

That's fucked up.

I suspect the lake has dried out due to overconsumption of water by humans from the rivers/springs that feed the lake.

Some folks may blame climate change.

That's fucked up.

I suspect the lake has dried out due to overconsumption of water by humans from the rivers/springs that feed the lake.

Some folks may blame climate change.

People taking 3 showers a day more like.......

OIP.e6TD7ks_3k3gR2ZgbUDP_gHaHb

I am ____ years old and just learned these exist.

Learning is the key to life sir.
Im just a geek and love to learn about everything lol.

Last edited:
I have a river behind my house that is freshwater. Occasionally it gets a flush of salt water too.

I have seen dolphins swimming there twice. These were regular bottle nose dolphins. This is about 20 to 30km inland.

I've also seen those pink dolphins in the amazon.

<LikeReally5>

Dolphins.... in a lake.

The fresh (non-salt) water would have killed them far before the hot-tub temperatures this 'lake' supposedly had, somehow.

There are river dolphins in Asia and the Amazon.

I did do that...
<guilty face>

One sponge bath a week for you, until you pay back your water consumption!!! You bloody plebs better learn!!!

Meat is synthetic and only given on a Thursday.
Water is rationed
Cars are banned

Do I need to go on!

LOL
All one should have to do is see that this is a Yahoo article to know its all clickbait. 109 degrees F in the late summer is normal for lakes in hot areas, like Brazil. What they call "normal" temp is the average throughout the year, so summer temps are always much higher. And that's the surface temp, which is MUCH hotter than the water temp just a foot or two down in the water. Hell, here in Ohio surface temps in summer are in the mid to upper 90s. And we're no where near as hot as Brazil.
This garbage doesn't deserve a second glance.

Back