100+ Dolphins Boiled to Death in Lake

I'm saying water temps like this aren't in any way unusual, and it's nothing more than speculation that water temp had ANYTHING to do with the dolphins dying.

And you're pretty clearly wrong. The average daily high temperature in this area is 85F, and that's the hottest it gets all year. The water is 102F - I'm not sure how on earth you could say that's not unusual. It may be nothing more than speculation, but it is the speculation of the people who are actually qualified to make such guesses - the people actually investigating the deaths.

And of course adding the phrase "boiled to death" is just more clickbait, but I think that was the TS and not the article. BTW, I don't think that link is showing what you think it is. Average air temps having nothing to do with peak water temps. Even published water temps are questionable, the temperature literally changes every inch lower in the water column, so exactly where in the water column the reading is taken will change the water temp, but there's no rule followed as to where it must be taken for these generic websites.

Yes, boiled to death was purely the sherdog title, its nowhere in the yahoo article. In either case, I'm not sure how a stupid title detracts from the story.

Last edited:
Volcano > Dante’s Peak

<36>

Arguably the best scenes of destruction ever in a disaster movie vs fireballs shooting out of the La Brea tar pits over skyscrapers.

Anne Heche eyewitness news footage is better than Volcano.

{<shrug}

I wonder if these dolphins are always contained to the lake or the drought has cut off rivers and tributaries they would normally travel in.
I’m guessing the extreme drought plus record heat has something to do with low water levels and increased temperatures. All of that could certainly cause hyperthermia, sad stuff all around as they already have dwindling populations.

edit. Lol at ppl calling this fake news because they didn’t know the species existed…

I wonder if these dolphins are always contained to the lake or the drought has cut off rivers and tributaries they would normally travel in.
I’m guessing the extreme drought plus record heat has something to do with low water levels and increased temperatures. All of that could certainly cause hyperthermia, sad stuff all around as they already have dwindling populations.

edit. Lol at ppl calling this fake news because they didn’t know the species existed…
I would guess they where isolated during the dry season. In the rainy season they can move out onto the floooded forest floor hunting amongst the trees.. Just incredibly cool imo.

Also Bigfoot= 100% legit there's a goverment conspiracy to keep them secret.
Aliens=Ditto
River Dolphins= Crazy gibberish invented by climate scientists.

<36>

Arguably the best scenes of destruction ever in a disaster movie vs fireballs shooting out of the La Brea tar pits over skyscrapers.

Anne Heche eyewitness news footage is better than Volcano.

{<shrug}

Best part of that movie is the opening scene. Everyone is running for their lives screaming and shit and one man is carry a big ass cross on his back down the mountain.

<RomeroSalute>

Dolphins.... in a lake.

The fresh (non-salt) water would have killed them far before the hot-tub temperatures this 'lake' supposedly had, somehow.

Why would fresh water kill a fresh water dolphin?

OIP.e6TD7ks_3k3gR2ZgbUDP_gHaHb

I am ____ years old and just learned these exist.
This isn't a real thing that exists

The globalists probably just made it up :rolleyes:

I hope half of people in thread get eaten by river sharks.

Back