Social 10/10 face with 4/10 body OR 4/10 face with 10/10 body

Butterface can be dealt with

We have potato sacks and paper bags, they ain't just for food you know

10/10 body easily.
I'm high testosterone and need a woman I can be attracted to for a lifetime.
Lots of these top models with 10/10 faces do not even give me an erection because they have tits and ass like a man due to how thin they are. Truth be told alot of the chicks I'm attracted to have 5-7/10 faces but thick plump fitness bodies like most IG sluts.

Might be a simpleton but I'm a tits & ass man...

A body can be sculpted, a face.... unless it's an obese woman losing weight the only option is plastic surgery, and that's a big crapshoot. You aren't going from a 4 to a 7+ with a simple rhinoplasty, which seems to be the only surgery that can safely bump up a lady's looks if her nose is the only thing that's messed up (sort of like chin implants in dudes with no chin). If you have a 4 face it's more than the nose that is at issue.

This must be an American scale since anything below a 5 looks like it came out of chernobyl.
Honestly European 4-6/10 is totally different than American.
European 6/10 = American 8/10 lol.
I used to think that, but then I went to the Uk and Germany and both countries had a ton of troll looking women with fucked up teeth. Now I did find beautiful women as well, but I had to look hard.

When i was younger it was the face. A good looking face is subjective, but big ole titties and a big butt can be measured and so can fat %, so those things are objective facts.

There's a girl I know that is gorgeous but has 0.0 butt and I'm not really interested bc of it

Last edited:
I'll go with the 10/10 face, 4/10 body. She can't be a fattie because by definition her body would then be under 4/10 for me so in practice this would mean me dating a flat chested girl with scrawny arms and legs. That to me is a 4/10 body. A girl like that with a 10/10 face is more than alright for me.

<{monica}>

A 4/10 body, 10/10 face is basically a prime Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman

0db691bb93c06b08_Natalie-Portman.jpg

I'd take this over any horseface

<{monica}>

A 4/10 body, 10/10 face is basically a prime Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman

0db691bb93c06b08_Natalie-Portman.jpg

I'd take this over any horseface
Those are two good examples that probably appeal to a lot of guys who might say they prefer the 10/10 body. Emma Stone is a personal example for me. I know a lot of guys aren't fans of Emma Stone because she looks a little bug eyed and has that hoarse voice but idgaf about either of that, I find her really lovely.
Emma-Stone-Goofing-Off-Toms-5.jpg

igNe9p3.jpg

Those are two good examples that probably appeal to a lot of guys who might say they prefer the 10/10 body. Emma Stone is a personal example for me. I know a lot of guys aren't fans of Emma Stone because she looks a little bug eyed and has that hoarse voice but idgaf about either of that, I find her really lovely.

igNe9p3.jpg

Post more photos man. These girls are supposed to have 10/10 bodies?

No I am saying I think she has a 10/10 face and a 4/10 body.

Wth? 10/10 face. Wooah. You need to study the golden ratio and lookism. She isnt ugly. And people have preferences but objectively she cant be. She is maybe your celeb onetis crush?

Last edited:
Wth? 10/10 face. Wooah. You need to study the golden ratio and lookism. She isnt ugly. And people have preferences but objectively she cant be. She is maybe your celev onetis crush?
Yeah tbh with her its partly because I was a fan of her as an actress too. She was type cast a bit but I liked her in that role. And I was in high school at the time I found out about her so yeah she was kind of a crush.

igNe9p3.jpg

Not feeling Emma Stone too much but I totally get your point.

Skinny and no curves can make a 4/10 body. And for me, that's a small price to pay for an angelic face.

I've said it MANY times on this board. Body over face ANY day.

It disgusts me how much time and money some women spend on make up. That time can be spent in the gym but they'd rather go the catfish route and paint their face over getting a better body AND improving their overall health.

gonna go with face then

I can imagine that my 4/10 body would still be fine (skinny) if her face was a dime

Didn't you go by the binary system anyway? So it's more like 4 out of 10 times you would and 6 out of 10 times you rather browse teh dawg. Would have sex with the face or would have sex with the body, that is.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back