Social 10/10 face with 4/10 body OR 4/10 face with 10/10 body

discovered.jpg
:eek:

All of the ones with the 10/10 bodies and 4/10 faces ITT I would gladly hit.

Would x2. Second one has a normal face.

Yes I agree butherface is the way to go.

d07236033741e64f276861a292888e8d.jpg
Wood

Wood not. But probably wood if I didn't know her weird cuck relationship with these dorks.

Wood
Butterface for sure

RK0vVBJ.jpg

Wood. Again? Nornal face by any standard.
Guys it's 2020, no more butterface. Now the question is... Butterdick

AGF-l797nJHUNO8nKXQJTcQ1iSQ5Wqam1UZJHcMQDA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Wood.
I'd go full homo, lesbo, and pan-sexual on this fatty:

tenor.gif

Reluctantly wood

See above
*Butterchurn
tenor.gif

Wood
Wood

You can always turn a fatty from this
OIP.ANF3i6T0IEHS6m7lnSKp8wHaFj

to this

Belinda-Carlisle-belinda-carlisle-24852730-953-953.jpg

Wood x2

If you can't imagine it yourself, something like this:

A 4/10 face with 10/10 body would be something like

Face of Weili Zhang, but body of Lais Deleon

960x0.jpg

8efdf8ec138a7b1649c11ea35db2b1a9.jpg

A 10/10 face with 4/10 body would

Gal Gadot's face, but Ronda Rousey's "I'm not cutting weight" body

gal-e1514330102660.jpg

Ronda-Rousey-Chubby.png
Ronda-Rousey-Chubby.png

Wood x4

Wood bury my dick so far up that butt whoever pulls it out would be croened king Arthur
Ashley Graham is one of those you say, “man, hit the fucking gym!”

GettyImages-488304466wide.jpg

Wood for sure
46712036_320822668511508_6094620011056332800_n.jpg

Yep! If you're into Tony Bennet fetish.
normal face, dont act like a neckbeard

I’ll raise you an Aphex Twin, good sir.

aphex-twin-s-windowlicker.jpg

Wood not. Ick.

Would x2. Second one has a normal face.

Wood

Wood not. But probably wood if I didn't know her weird cuck relationship with these dorks.

Wood

Wood. Again? Nornal face by any standard.

Wood.

Reluctantly wood

See above

Wood

Wood

Wood x2

You’re a man of exquisite taste brother hahaha

No one ever really even does the 10 rating scale accurately.

5 should be in the middle so technically it's a girl you don't find ugly or attractive.

4 should be kinda ugly and 6 should be very slightly cute.

Most guys (especially here) consider any girl they find remotely attractive to be a 9.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking going through this thread.

My pick is 10/10 face.

I could deal with an extra ten pounds on an otherwise perfectly average body.

4/10 face, 10/10 body for sure

We all can't be born with a pretty face but as long as she takes care of herself hygienically I will take a hot body all day. I'm not into kissing meth mouth or a mouth with rotting teeth or a mouth with missing teeth. If she has a stache, she can always bleach or wax it. No biggie.

This...

The pretty fat chick will say:

"I know i am fat but you're ugly and i can go on a diet"...

The question is CAN they go on that life changing diet?... and then stay there?
I've worked (part time) in the Fitness industry for a long time and I can assure you, the answer is no. Obese people (30 lbs. over weight and up) almost never lose the weight and keep it off. The minute they hit goal, they jump off the scale and begin the process of gaining it all back. Rinse. Repeat.

I’m going face as long as she has some kind of ass. If her ass is totally flat, I have to go body that’s a deal breaker. But to me a 4/10 could just be chubby, or flat chested. A 4/10 face could be a fucked up grill or nose so bad you can’t even look at her.
By the way Sara Jay is fucking nasty. She is so ugly it hurts.

Face, I wouldn't want to be with someone I didn't find attractive, maybe it's cheating to ask her to wear clothes at all times? Even it out asking her to wear a bag over her head at select times. Either way, I go with face.

The latter.

A really hot body can make up for a homely face. It's much harder to get turned on by a girl with a cute face and gross body. There's a reason "butterface" is a thing but "butterbody" isn't really.

100% agreed. I dated this one girl who had the most beautiful face! Literally everything almost perfect, but absolutely no rear end or tits, and absolutely no legs. There were times where I literally couldn’t get it up, when we were doing it. But my previous girlfriend had an amazing body, and sometimes, it would literally take a touch I would be out the window lol

If ur just about smashing then Body is more important. If ur about getting serious then face is most important

the ideal combo is 6/10 face and 10/10 body for a relationship and long term. The ones with a 10/10 face literally will make your life a living hell and on top of that banging them isn’t satisfying at all, so that basically leads to anger and frustration.

Back