Social 10/10 face with 4/10 body OR 4/10 face with 10/10 body

Ashley Graham is one of those you say, “man, hit the fucking gym!”

GettyImages-488304466wide.jpg
This chick has the height to pull this off. Plus that body is at least a 6.

I could go either way.

Depends on her personality, some people draw me in, as opposed to looks. Looks are icing on the cake. Give me some angel food cake with shitty frosting over chocolate cake with cocaine frosting.

both sound delicious.

This is referring to women so no @TidWell shenanigans here.

Would you rather date a chick with a perfect (in your opinion) body but a below average face or a chick with the perfect face but a below average body.

And for this question, you can't change anything about her so don't bother with the "what if the chick with the awful body loses weight or gets implants" questions.

@TeTe, help me out with a poll.

If it’s a ONS, 10/10 body

If it’s marriage/settling, 10/10 face.

Yes I agree butherface is the way to go.

d07236033741e64f276861a292888e8d.jpg

Things I learn on sherdog
- this fat woman has a 10/10 body because she has curves
- Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman and Emma Stone have 4/10 bodies because they don't have curves

- Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman and Emma Stone have 4/10 bodies because they don't have curves
And somehow Emma Stone has a 10/10 face

I used to think that, but then I went to the Uk and Germany and both countries had a ton of troll looking women with fucked up teeth. Now I did find beautiful women as well, but I had to look hard.

How dare you , I live in the UK!!!!

I married a French woman though...

* shrugs*

My first girlfriend was like 5 face/8 body, it was alright, much better than the 7 face/4 body I dated after her.
Sure but that's because 5+8=13 and 7+4=11 and so the second was mathematically less attractive if you think about it.

Easily the latter. Paper bags exist for a reason, plus these days you'd be considered socially responsible for encouraging (forcing) it
MOD?? Desperate time call for desperate measures I guess lmao

I prefer a pretty face. As long as a 4/10 body doesn't mean fat..

That woman has no rolls. Those little creases are there because she's bent in that direction.

I'd personally give Emma Stone a 5/10. Portman is a 4/10 when at her skinniest.

That body is better than the American young women average? Geez Americans are fat.

Well that chick is an anomaly with insanely good curves. So I can’t really answer your question properly since men have simply have different preferences in what they think is sexy. Some guys would not want a woman that big. Would you pass on this chick over some chick with flat chest and no ass? Either a yes or no answer makes your question null and void.

Back