⚔ Cody Garbrandt Threatens Dominick Cruz Backstage: "I'll just run up and smack you!"

What is your reaction to this confrontation?

• Total voters
Because he looked at you?

Sounds like insecurity to me.

Get used to being in line Cody, that is where you will end up while Dom is still fighting.

Childish behavior from Cody the hot head. It will be a beautiful sight to see when Cody loses his shit in frustration as Cruz dances around him for 25 minutes.

Why people always jump to rape? Cody will punch him out of his reebok shorts, you know how they are.
So... this isn't the first time you said something weird and alarming that people mistook as rapey? Maybe other people aren't the problem

Did this take place before or after Cruz and Faber fought? If after Cody figured his only shot was to pick a fight with Cruz after he went five rounds. I'd still pick 6th round Cruz against Cody...

I like how he feels the need to tell you how shit went down, in his head. Like he's standing their in front of Dom, telling Dom all about how he's not going to wait he's just going to walk up to him and punch him in the nose, in his head. And how he doesn't back down from a fight, in his head. I wonder what his sherdog name is.

I can see why Dillasnake left TAM. If they spent more time training to fight, and less time talking about how great they are and oiling each other down, they'd hold a belt by now.

Damn, Cody would confront you if you stepped in his foot in a crowded place. Calm the fuc down, son.

Anybody else upset that Garbrandt is a douche? I love his fighting style. His fights are really exciting. Such a douche though. I'm pretty torn on being a fan.

I was like..huh..then he was like..uh..so im like..he was all like..then im like...

what has mma turn into ?
this stupid behaivour is only growing because of the company's own fault.
from up there they instigate animosity, behave as sociopath barbarians although they re rich mofos, and these scary kids follow the pattern.

ufc fighters only receive a phat check from reebok (oh wait..) and then nothing, no growing done, no lesson learnt. scumbag side of the sport this blatant unjustified violence this is.

"Trying too hard", should be in the poll options.

Probably the most pathetic infant level story I've ever heard

He was like so I was like and he looked at me like so I was like motherfucker then his corner guy saved him by telling me to go away so I was like my tattoos are cool bro but he was like no they're not and I was like you're lucky bro and he was like no you're lucky and I was like I'll break your nose bro don't look at me bro

I can see how Cody got upset though, his friend and mentor just got systematically demoloished and the guy that did it talked a ton of shit and showed ZERO class in victory. considering how much those guys look up to Faber, emotions were running high and when Dom looked at cody he probably just let it all out at that moment. These are young men that are filled with testosterone and they get shook a lot quicker than most of us regular folk.

If you replace Cody with one of the Diaz bros, the poll results would be much different.

Back