⚔ Cody Garbrandt Threatens Dominick Cruz Backstage: "I'll just run up and smack you!"

What is your reaction to this confrontation?

• Total voters
It was like this time someone beat down Papa Smurf so Jokey Smurf got like super pissed.

fd14da9248a6a070442f5021fccd1e28.jpg

I'd love to see a Garbrandt / Cruz fight, but I gotta say Dom's absolutely right about Cody's ink. Shit's terrible.

Cody is such a damn fool. Acting all literal, "what line??". You know what he meant unless you're actually that dumb, neck tats. You'll be Cruzified eventually.

Cruz bless

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

Cruz rarely wins 50-45 decisions actually.
50-45 vs Faber(2 & 3), Johnson, Jorgensen.

Would have 50-45'd or finished Bowles if it didn't end after the second(clear 20-18). That's 5 of his 7 title fights.

Cody is such a damn fool. Acting all literal, "what line??". You know what he meant unless you're actually that dumb, neck tats. You'll be Cruzified eventually.

Cruz bless

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

Did you just invent a new saying or what? I want Cruzified on a t-shirt, now!

I came in expecting someone to say "he'd just miss him" or "Cruz would dodge it" in response to the title. I'm disappointed sherdog

If I had to fight Cruz I'd have to fight him dirty. Like put some capsaicin 6 million scoville type under my finger nails and try to touch his eyes. That would work.

Can't wait for Cruz to bury this garbage neck tat boy if he even makes it to a title fight.

This guy needs to shut up and watch the throne.

I find Cruz to be an insufferable asshat since he got the belt back.

Seriously, the guy starts talking smack about ink ? Grow the fuck up man. That's not good smack talk. Physical appearance whether by choice or not is not fair game for talking shit. It's completely fucking lame.
Lol what? If some dude runs up on me and he's got a fat gut, a pimpled up face, or a stupid neck tattoo, that's the first thing im going to clown him on before beating that ass. What should he have commented on? His FICO score? His lineage?

I respect and like Cruz as a fighter, but outside of that I think he's a massive douche. Cody managed to make Cruz look good here. That's an incredible feat in my eyes.

And just like that, Cody has lost most of his fanbase here on Sherdog.

50-45 vs Faber(2 & 3), Johnson, Jorgensen.

Would have 50-45'd or finished Bowles if it didn't end after the second(clear 20-18). That's 5 of his 7 title fights.

That is one bad scorecard in the 2nd Faber fight, wtf does Faber have to do to win a round on that guys card? Johnson too, he clearly won a round.

So sure, i conceded that sometimes judges straight up suck and just score him every round for some reason.

So Garbrandt will be the one who is lifeless and naked?
No.. he just going to be laying on the mat, tired as hell after chasing Cruz around the octagon for 5 rounds and missing on all the power shots..

Back