• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social ♕Rules of Engagement for the Wall♕

Would you approve of Trump using emergency powers to build his wall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of mental disorder do you need to have to donate to people trying to break our laws?

What kind of mental disorder do you need to have to donate to people trying to break our laws?
They call it "liberalism".

What kind of mental disorder do you need to have to, in 2018, still be believing thread titles/taking them literally without reading the actual story? Even if you'd read the first few posts, you'd have seen that @nac386 clarified that it was for refugee and asylee services.

What kind of mental disorder do you need to have to, in 2018, still be believing thread titles/taking them literally without reading the actual story? Even if you'd read the first few posts, you'd have seen that @nac386 clarified that it was for refugee and asylee services.

I still think it's dumb as hell to donate to the charity to help get these people asylum. The people have already passed through multiple countries. They don't want asylum, they just want to live in America.

I still think it's dumb as hell to donate to the charity to help get these people asylum. The people have already passed through multiple countries. They don't want asylum, they just want to live in America.

Well, that depends on where they are from. If they are fleeing Mexico, that's certainly not the case. Also, I don't think it's limited to southern border migration, but I could be wrong.

The money should be used to help citizens of the US not further promote social anchors that will drain the country and not contribute to it.

No again. Fuck me you are dumb aren’t you.

Doubling down on proving my point. No wonder you’ve got half the WR on ignore.

2piytu.jpg

He means you think this was what he doesn't want so that's why you want it. Whether that's true or not I can't say, but he did have a point. I mean Palis said he did it to piss off the other side.

WarPrincess Palis pisses off everyone so that's not really a surprise.

Damn you guys are really triggering the libs donating to the wall. The "libs" don't give a shit what you spend your money on. If you want to pay for the wall go for it. I certainly don't want to pay for it.

The Vatican loves walls.

It's the cool thing to do.

Damn you guys are really triggering the libs donating to the wall. The "libs" don't give a shit what you spend your money on. If you want to pay for the wall go for it. I certainly don't want to pay for it.

Oh, theres a ton of triggered online over this -- a lot of people are riled up that its already near 12 million in 4 days (2nd highest go fund me of all time) Crying about how people are not donating to the poors and blah blah

You need a uniter to get the wall built, and Trump is a divider.
Obama could get the wall built, because he is a leader. Trump is divisive and will never get Mexico to pay for his wall.

They voted for a criminal and reality TV star to be the President of the United States... I try to remind myself of that when I catch myself wasting my breath arguing with one of them.

Unreal.

2237a4a4-2a77-4c40-8053-a47c4d8b5425.jpg

That lovely pic doesn’t stop you from being wrong or retarded. Fuck me you are a dumb motherfucker.

I said “But then folks vote against their own interests” - I didn’t mention individual sides or teams as it’s on both. You’re the muppet who then picked a side and said MY interests. Therefore proving my point. Fuck me you are dumb dumb and dumb.

Oh, theres a ton of triggered online over this -- a lot of people are riled up that its already near 12 million in 4 days (2nd highest go fund me of all time) Crying about how people are not donating to the poors and blah blah

Those people are stupid. They shouldn't worry how people want to spend their money. I think the wall is useless but by all means finance it if you want.

Does any opposition or disagreement mean a person is triggered to you?

I would donate if I knew that’s what it would be used for.

However, I don’t believe that money will be used for the wall, even if it was handed over to Trump.

After him making the call to pull out of Syria against the advise of Mattis, and him going back on the promise that Mexico would pay for the wall, I’m afraid Trump is turning in to the politician he so adamantly opposed.

I'm not going to donate my money to this silliness
I see no difference between donating to this and donating to Peter Stroszk or for Jill Steins recount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back