♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at picking sides in the insanity that is the ME

Fuck the muzzies and fuck Israel. Cut the foreign aid and stop selling weapons to the ME. Just mind your own fucking business while they eat each other.

Do any of you right wing cunts have something of substance to suggest why the U.S. should ignore international law and allow unlawful settlements to continue?

An American president put American interests first for once and didn't bend over backwards for one of our worst "allies". Our relationship with Israel is more one sided than Fedor vs Zulu.

Notice how I said secret Muslim? That is a reference, one that I and @Bald1 know of, to the fact that @In The Name Of calls posters here secret Muslims. I can't remember if he's called me a secret Muslim or not but he has said I engage in taqiyya which is close enough for me.

So ya don't know shit buddy.
We are all secret Muslims deep down. Libz and Muslims

Because its the only democracy in the region. Well, was the only democracy until Tunisia democratized but Tunisia's military ain't shit compared to Israel's.

I actually agree with you here, its just that this is often an explanation for our alliance with Israel.
Is Tunisia really relevant to this discussion or actually part of the region? The only African country I would consider to meet that criteria would be Egypt. Hell, they even have a relatively large territory in the Middle East (Sinai).

Is Tunisia really relevant to this discussion or actually part of the region? The only African country I would consider to meet that criteria would be Egypt. Hell, they even have a relatively large territory in the Middle East (Sinai).
Part of MENA more generally but not all that relevant in terms of geopolitics.

One thing is for sure; MEXICO is NOT an ally.

But thanks for your input on the matter, doesn't mean much since Israel IS an ally.

Good, because who would want to be an ally with a warmongerer nation? our president stupidly has shifted Mexico's diplomatic history in favor of America when our history is that of neutrality.

A question, do you think Mattis should recuse himself since he thinks settlements are detrimental to US security and goals? Funny how you claim to be such a patriotic guy when your party stood behind a foreign leader over your president.

Thats my friend, the defintion of a cuck.

Last edited:
Dumb Arabs shit the bed when they started and lost the six-day war, denied multiple solutions etc
For those nut heads, it's basically part of their raison d'Etat to destroy Israel for their Islamic ummah, add the threat by radical Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah. Israel needs to keep an extended line of defense, they need a buffer.
Telling them to 'hand over' those areas is like Germany demanding Szczecin, Gdansk or Alsace-Lorraine to be German again while building a giant army and leaving NATO.
Agreements over borders before the six-day war never were meant as a final solution, that was even part of their contracts.
Palestinians never had a sovereign state which included the West Bank.
There are already many misinformed liberals posting in this thread, claiming that Israel took land away from Palestinians that doesn't belong to them. That's wrong, even from the perspective of those people who say the settlements are 'illegal'.

Israel itself has declared that its only occupying the land, if they are occupying the land then by definition civilian settlements are illegal.

Huh? Look at the 49 Armistice Agreement
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...49-Armistice-Comparison.svg.png?1482546159002
This thing cutting off the blue Israeli areas is the west bank.
How exactly is this clusterfuck better to defend?
Settlements in the central west bank and eastern of Jerusalem are CLEARLY suitable to improve Israel's defense.
But you still seem to argue about the wrong question anyway. That Israel can continue to occupy those areas isn't really up to debate.
What's up to debate is if they are allowed to move more Israelis to those areas.

Israel could declare that it has annexed said lands, but it didnt because that would had made a lot of arabs Israelis and thus shifting politics in favor of arabs.

So they kept building settlements and kicking palestinians out in an effort to redraw ethnic borders which is a blatant violation of international law, the thing is that Jordan and Egypt realized that Israel had taken all the good land simply abandoned those territories, so the large palestinian population are now defacto subjects of Israel and thus living in apartheid conditions.

As this defacto apartheid keeps going Israel is making it increasingly difficult for Palestinians to get an state, hoping maybe that some arab state will get these palestinians but arabs dont want them.

Thus Israel will be forced to take them all in.

Lol at calling reagans presidency a reign of destruction

What else would you call the war loner Reagan and what he did in Latin America and the Middle East.

He ran a more corrupt presidency than Nixon. How dense does a person have to be to deny actual history.

You're a hack of the highest order. And stupid

Israel controls america. All you guys need to do is bend over and let them come in dry. When they cum in you then you say thanks and give them money.

This is one area that Reagan wasn't as bad as bad as most. I would take his war mongering record over both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama.

Rama that's hard to say considering Latin America and the mess they created in the Middle East. Plus all the arms they sold behind American publics back.

I personally think Reagan was one for worst we've had. He also ran a more corrupt presidency than Nixon. Which is almost impossible to believe.

But they are all buddies for decades and they all love war. All of them. Including Lbj

Last edited:
Israel is a leech America is it's host

Fuck Israel the only reason American taxpayer supports Israel is because Zio Israeli organizations like AIPAC basically control every U.S. politician

and Zio Israeli media networks like CNN feed every U.S. citizen it's propaganda

Obama has been a puppet of Israel disguised as a muslim kenyan since his inauguration

obama_aipac.jpg

Hillary-AIPAC-1.jpg

Is Israel the only ME country that woman and children have rights ?

If USA or UK was in trouble , Israel wouldnt send a single troop to help..
Fact !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back