♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Like every Israel - Palestine thread, people are getting out of hand. Refrain from using any Jewish/Muslim slurs in this thread. Do not wish genocide on a group of people. Try to be civil in this thread as it's usually the hardest one to do so. You can make an argument either way without doing these things that will get you infractions.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Israel's UN ambassador, Danny Danon, reacted angrily to the vote and issued a sharp parting shot at the Obama administration's role.
"It was to be expected that Israel's greatest ally would act in accordance with the values that we share and that they would have vetoed this disgraceful resolution. I have no doubt that the new US administration and the incoming UN Secretary General will usher in a new era in terms of the UN's relationship with Israel," he said.

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

But Trump -- who has vowed to move the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and has nominated an ambassador in David Friedman who is supportive of settlers -- pledged that the Palestinians would no longer have a platform at the UN when he is inaugurated next month.
"As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th," Trump wrote on Twitter.

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

Last edited:
Keep up the good work Mr President (Palis not Obama lol)

And the left claims to be concerned about a congratulatory phone call....

Well its no secret that Obama is not the biggest fan of Netanyahu's Israel. Neither am I so I say good for the resolution, there's nothing wrong here. The settlements are illegal and should not continue to preserve the possibility of a two state solution, pretty simple.

Well its no secret that Obama is not the biggest fan of Netanyahu's Israel. Neither am I so I say good for the resolution, there's nothing wrong here. The settlements are illegal and should not continue to preserve the possibility of a two state solution, pretty simple.
Lol you're a Muslim so of course you agree with Hussein's decision.

<{hmmm}>

Wtf you quote your fake war room Twitter account in your posts like it's a source? Booo this thread sucks! Impeach @Palis!

200w.gif

^---Muslims are here with zero substance being WR CANs just like I described in the Sports Bar.

I love being right.

And I love winning.

Do you have anything of substance to post... ever? Or are you one of those WR CANs that I boasted were so EASY in the Sports Bar during my election campaign?
Don't mind me bro I'm just a liberal cuck what do I know. Carry on my friend.

^---Muslims are here with zero substance being WR CANs just like I described in the Sports Bar.

I love being right.

And I love winning.
Lol, your response to my post was the one lacking substance. Now you're bragging? What a shit poster. #NotmyPresident

good, fuck israel and that whole region

israel is a shit ally that we give money and weapons to, because ???? then they sell our weapons (and therefore technology) to the chinese and we give them more....

Lol, your response to my post was the one lacking substance. Now you're bragging? What a shit poster. #NotmyPresident
Calling out your extreme bias was lacking substance? The settlements are not illegal LOL! THE JEWISH QUARTER? Hey go read about the 6 day war and how you Muslims got your asses kicked (as usual). Not illegal.

Oh and don't worry, Daddy here is your President whether you like it or not. We going to have FUUUUUN with you Muslims and Liberal cucks in here!

good, fuck israel and that whole region

israel is a shit ally that we give money and weapons to, because ???? then they sell our weapons (and therefore technology) to the chinese and we give them more....
Because... we need an ally in that region???? Not sure if serious...

I can't stand the Islamic faith, but why on earth would anyone support Israel?

ive been asking this question for a long time

the only serious answer i get is that theyre our only ally in the region. yeah no shit because everyone else there hates israel. why do we even need an ally in the region? we dont ally with tanzania to have an ally in that region

i still dont know one GOOD reason to keep giving them money and weapons unless the goal is to keep war happening in that area

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

I like the crowns. You are doing this bigly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back