♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, don't even bother with @LucasWithLidOff . he has the gonads to call himself a "Real American".

behold:

yous guys ought to follow up on the thread & its content to learn more about the real Lucas.

lulz, he's not moving anywhere. I'll check it out; cheers!

edit: Link?

Dumb Arabs shit the bed when they started and lost the six-day war, denied multiple solutions etc
For those nut heads, it's basically part of their raison d'Etat to destroy Israel for their Islamic ummah, add the threat by radical Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah. Israel needs to keep an extended line of defense, they need a buffer.
Telling them to 'hand over' those areas is like Germany demanding Szczecin, Gdansk or Alsace-Lorraine to be German again while building a giant army and leaving NATO.
Agreements over borders before the six-day war never were meant as a final solution, that was even part of their contracts.
Palestinians never had a sovereign state which included the West Bank.
There are already many misinformed liberals posting in this thread, claiming that Israel took land away from Palestinians that doesn't belong to them. That's wrong, even from the perspective of those people who say the settlements are 'illegal'.

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

But it's ok, our new Commander in Chief had this to say:

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

Wha, I don't make the cut anymore?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/23/politics/israel-official-rips-obama-un-settlements/

Good job Obummer, you just weakened your legacy further screwing Israel with the pathetic UN trying to bully Israeli settlements.

So in essence--and you can read the full article--Obama looks to weaken our ally in his final act as President. What a guy. I can't wait til we pull funding from the UN and tell them to fuck off. United Nations my ass.

@Dr J @Arkain2K @sodapopinski @Deffid @RhinoRush @Hans Gruber @ens189 @Rex Kwon Do @Prime Ang @The Diplomat @KONG-D'SNT-TAP @M3t4tr0n @Jack V Savage @JosephDredd @silus_2000 @JDragon

This proves Obama hates Israel and supports Iran.

Dumb Arabs shit the bed when they started and lost the six-day war, denied multiple solutions etc
For those nut heads, it's basically part of their raison d'Etat to destroy Israel for their Islamic ummah, add the threat by radical Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah. Israel needs to keep an extended line of defense, they need a buffer.
Telling them to 'hand over' those areas is like Germany demanding Szczecin, Gdansk or Alsace-Lorraine to be German again.
Agreements over borders before the six-day war never were meant as a final solution, that was even part of their contracts.
Palestinians never had a sovereign state which included the West Bank.
There are already many misinformed liberals posting in this thread, claiming that Israel took land away from Palestinians that doesn't belong to them. That's wrong, even from the perspective of those people who say the settlements are 'illegal'.
I agree that Israel needs to defend itself. I disagree that the settlements advance that goal. The settlements are not a buffer, the6 are an expansion into territory that will be more difficult to be, but at the same time must be, defended. That, mixed with the catalyst for conflict, not a buffer from it.

Good for Obama! I support Israel's existence as a state, but the illegal settlements are disgusting .... as was our complicity in them.

Because its the only democracy in the region. Well, was the only democracy until Tunisia democratized but Tunisia's military ain't shit compared to Israel's.

I actually agree with you here, its just that this is often an explanation for our alliance with Israel.

It started out strategic but has morphed into something that is much more Huntington IMO (aka clash of civilizations). Israel is more like a liberal western democracy than any other state in the region and has similar cultural roots given the large amount of Europeans of judao/Christian background. Add some evangelical allegiances, influence of successful Jewish population in the west, and neocons and it all makes sense.

Huntington gets a lot of shit but I think he was onto something.

Israeli is not some poor victim in all of this. It's taking territory that is not theirs. Israel has a right to exist, but so does Palestine.

I agree that Israel needs to defend itself. I disagree that the settlements advance that goal. The settlements are not a buffer, the6 are an expansion into territory that will be more difficult to be, but at the same time must be, defended. That, mixed with the catalyst for conflict, not a buffer from it.
Huh? Look at the 49 Armistice Agreement
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...49-Armistice-Comparison.svg.png?1482546159002
This thing cutting off the blue Israeli areas is the west bank.
How exactly is this clusterfuck better to defend?
Settlements in the central west bank and eastern of Jerusalem are CLEARLY suitable to improve Israel's defense.
But you still seem to argue about the wrong question anyway. That Israel can continue to occupy those areas isn't really up to debate.
What's up to debate is if they are allowed to move more Israelis to those areas.

Are you an Israeli citizen or American citizen?

Most libs in this thread don't even seem to know what they're arguing for.

That, and The Muslim Brotherhood's propaganda on college campuses for decades now reaping the fruit of their Israel hate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back