• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant deny a people recourse to international law, by constantly vetoing their attempts at accessing it, and then complain about terrorism. its disingenuous and more to the point, israel could easily be classified as the terrorists in the equation as they are living outside international law.
Let's say that Israel let the West Bank and Gaza become a Palestinian state. Do you really think that Israel would be in a tenable situation? I don't. There would have to be land swaps the way India and Pakistan did them when India was partitioned. Will that ever happen? I doubt it. I wish it did. The ME would still be a shit hole even if it did happen and the same people that hate us now, would hate us in the future.

Let's say that Israel let the West Bank and Gaza become a Palestinian state. Do you really think that Israel would be in a tenable situation? I don't. There would have to be land swaps the way India and Pakistan did them when India was partitioned. Will that ever happen? I doubt it. I wish it did. The ME would still be a shit hole even if it did happen and the same people that hate us now, would hate us in the future.

the trouble with intransigent conflict, is you miss the bigger picture. israel needs to think about its position in political security, not just in land. legitimising your position in international politics is worth a lot.

taking away a reason for people to hate you, doesnt help much when people are just looking for reasons to hate you. but most of the world is neither anti semitic, nor have they grown up in a time when israel was new or didnt exist. basically some of the worst critics of israel are not looking for reasons to hate israel. they are looking for reasons to not continue to bang their head against the brick wall of ignorance israel have erected with american aid and arms.

the trouble with intransigent conflict, is you miss the bigger picture. israel needs to think about its position in political security, not just in land. legitimising your position in international politics is worth a lot.

taking away a reason for people to hate you, doesnt help much when people are just looking for reasons to hate you. but most of the world is neither anti semitic, nor have they grown up in a time when israel was new or didnt exist. basically some of the worst critics of israel are not looking for reasons to hate israel. they are looking for reasons to not continue to bang their head against the brick wall of ignorance israel have erected with american aid and arms.
I wish that were true but I don't. I think you're being naive.

C0D3PEbXUAAN_8N.jpg:large

He has been showing his true colors for awhile.

And it's America second

I've agreed with many of your posts and you do bring something to the table. I'm curious about your nationality and how your family treat you since you're a "lapsed" Muslim.
I'm Murican. As for my family, I think I post enough personal details as is. Suffice it to say that I'm not facing an honor killing anytime soon.

People like him just want more dead Jews. That's all they want. They can say that, so they pick another way to say it

you dont speak for me.

and in the long picture, i think israel harms its chances more by living outside of international law and conventions.

you dont speak for me.

and in the long picture, i think israel harms its chances more by living outside of international law and conventions.
If every Jew on earth went to Israel and died Muslims would still draft a UN resolution condemning Jews for littering. That's the side you're on.

i think you are being paranoid.
You're obviously not Jewish. I've heard a lot of shit said about Jews in person because I don't look nor act Jewish. A little paranoia is warranted. You're still being naive.

If every Jew on earth went to Israel and died Muslims would still draft a UN resolution condemning Jews for littering. That's the side you're on.

again, you dont speak for me. and i doubt you speak for "muslims" either, whatever that means, when talking about a quarter of the people who live on planet earth.

claiming to be telepathic, thats the side youre on.

i think what israel needs is legitimacy.

I'm confused, I thought the Alt-Right was born out of /pol and that it HATES anything that has to do with Israel and Jews. And now Trump is pandering to Israel, and the opinion of the alt-right has become divided? Cause one look at /pol and they still HATE anything involving Israel.

You're obviously not Jewish. I've heard a lot of shit said about Jews in person because I don't look nor act Jewish. A little paranoia is warranted. You're still being naive.

now you are claiming to be telepathic also. youre now being insane.

the holocaust doesnt justify more genocide, and building settlements in their land is essentially ethnic cleansing.

israel needs legitimacy to survive. its never going to have legitimacy while living outside of international law. its a bad friend to america and a sore tooth to the planet.

the rest of the world doesnt hate israel. the rest of the world cant justify supporting israel, when it is doing this shit in public and using american leverage to get away with it. it shits all over the american flag and means that israel never achieves legitimacy.

right now it goes like this -

proper nations. - eu, usa, pretty much every white nation on earth outside of latin america

shitty nations that have been around for a long time. - iran, mexico

failed states and states in serious issues - venezuala

states threatened by war or break up - African ones i cant think of

states living outside of international law, that havent been around long - israel

isis

Last edited:
now you are claiming to be telepathic also. youre now being insane.

the holocaust doesnt justify more genocide, and building settlements in their land is essentially ethnic cleansing.

israel needs legitimacy to survive. its never going to have legitimacy while living outside of international law. its a bad friend to america and a sore tooth to the planet.

the rest of the world doesnt hate israel. the rest of the world cant justify supporting israel, when it is doing this shit in public and using american leverage to get away with it. it shits all over the american flag and means that israel never achieves legitimacy.

right now it goes like this -

proper nations. - eu, usa, pretty much every white nation on earth outside of latin america

shitty nations that have been around for a long time. - iran, mexico

failed states and states in serious issues - venezuala

states threatened by war or break up - African ones i cant think of

states living outside of international law, that havent been around long - israel

isis

Muslims love killing Jews. It's their national past time in most countries. Like you said though, most of you are too young to google it for five seconds and don't even know that there are only 20 million Jews on the whole planet. The fact that there are so few now should mean something, but you're right Israel is the worst. I mean nobody ever attached then.

@LucasWithLidOff is spineless.

we all called him racist & prejudice once, & he replied with his typical bigotry laced garbage hurled at us.

then @Jukai says he's racist & prejudice & Lucas' reply was "but I always stick up for Israel".

Lucas is all talk. the seething anger he exudes on here tells the tale. I'm willing to bet he's so unhappy with his real life & has no voice to vent his frustrations, hence why his posts are always so vehement with anger. he uses Sherdog as his emotional receptacle.
This was one of the worst parts of the War Room. I'm not going to back up your racist ass just because you have one opinion I agree with.

Btw: I'm all for this resolution. Fuck Bibi.

You dont know that.....so stop making shit up. Israel has brainwashed or should I say Jewish controlled media has brainwashed some of you yanks into believing Israel should be your nr 1 priority

This was one of the worst parts of the War Room. I'm not going to back up your racist ass just because you have one opinion I agree with.

Btw: I'm all for this resolution. Fuck Bibi.

I never asked you, you salty fuck. Merry Christmas to your bitch ass btw.

LOL, this.

Oh snap, a Jew built a house on some land that Israel won in a war. Better call the UN! Meanwhile, in Syria....

I'm confused, I thought the Alt-Right was born out of /pol and that it HATES anything that has to do with Israel and Jews. And now Trump is pandering to Israel, and the opinion of the alt-right has become divided? Cause one look at /pol and they still HATE anything involving Israel.
Half hate jews half love them both halfs hate Muslims tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back