• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

♕Obama shows his true colors with Israel♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
But relative to his son, Bill, and Barry he was clearly better.

Well in fairness Obama did cement the bush Jr legacy. I can't really deny that.

I fear the u.s. Next mission will be to circle China and contain them in the same way we did Russia. They are the last peace in total world empire building by the United States. We will welcome it with open arms IMO. We've become desensitized to horrible acts of war and torture.

^---Muslims are here with zero substance being WR CANs just like I described in the Sports Bar.

I love being right.

And I love winning.
anyone who disagrees with you is one of them.

you sound like fucking isis bud.

heres a clue, the planet told israel to go fuck itself. not just the muslims. tell me how many muslims are there in iceland.

usa vetoing the un vote has brought shame on america, and has blocked recourse to law, for palestinians, who then turn to militancy. its ridiculous.

Well in fairness Obama did cement the bush Jr legacy. I can't really deny that.

I fear the u.s. Next mission will be to circle China and contain them in the same way we did Russia. They are the last peace in total world empire building by the United States. We will welcome it with open arms IMO. We've become desensitized to horrible acts of war and torture.

The US Empire is as big as its going to get. Our last push was Syria, which has now been stunted. All our bluster and aggression is to hold on to what we have and to keep China from surpassing us.

Or an alternative.

Radical Islam will sadly continue to grow and destroy white liberal western nations (Canada, USA, Western/Northern Europe) and then eventually people will realize that radical Islam must be stopped. Then they will become sympathetic to the plight and terror that Israel has to deal with on a daily basis (remember the Intifadas?).

Maybe under Trump we will finally recognize what must be done for true stability and that will be moving the Palestinians to a viable Palestinian state in Jordan OR preferably allocating a portion of the West Bank that is contiguous and borders Jordan to the Palestinians and giving the Gaza Strip back to Egypt.

Israel invited its own problems, and the suffering it has inflicted is order of magnitude worse than anything it had to face . Just because Israel fought and fights a majority Muslim enemy does not mean Israel is in the right. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is ethnic anyhow. You also ignore the Christian Palestinians.

I agree with you Rod. It seems like America and Americans were still looking for a war they "could feel good about," since the Vietnam war. Maybe I should say since ww2 because everything since than can be looked at as a failure by our military.

With bush Sr he had the gulf war which saw the United States use all of our military might to fight a country no better the. The state of Kentucky. We relished in the might we dropped on them.

Yeah but that country had invaded other countries to the response was justified, there was a UN resolution backing the intervention and the Gulf war objective was liberating the invaded countries which was achieved in the first place.

The US Empire is as big as its going to get. Our last push was Syria, which has now been stunted. All our bluster and aggression is to hold on to what we have and to keep China from surpassing us.

Like I said Rama we will contain China but not go to war directly with them.

They are the missing piece by our empire. We already have bases in almost every country and spend trillions a year on defense.

Mod Note: Like every Israel - Palestine thread, people are getting out of hand. Refrain from using any Jewish/Muslim slurs in this thread. Do not wish genocide on a group of people. Try to be civil in this thread as it's usually the hardest one to do so. You can make an argument either way without doing these things that will get you infractions.

Again, who gives a shit? It doesn't take much brain power to support Trump over Hillary Clinton. Unless you're a Muslim traitor I guess.

So I guess one can't be loyal to their allies and not care about themselves? Fuck outta here. Idiot.
In that pea brain of yours, support for Clinton is somehow translated to be pro Muslim even though Clinton is pro Israel. Why do you think most NeoCons supported Hillary, because they feared Trump was a non-interventionist who would not make the US fight for Israel's benefit.

No, you care more about Israel than the US, so you are the last person who should be talking shit about being a "real American" . If you are a Christian Zionist you are pathetic ass kissing cuck, if you are a Jewish American who puts Israel first , then you are not an American by any stretch , except on paper.

Yeah but that country had invaded other countries to the response was justified, there was a UN resolution backing the intervention and the Gulf war objective was liberating the invaded countries which was achieved in the first place.

I'm not denying any of that at all but it was a bit of overkill. We beat a country that's no better than the state of Kentucky. We're so conditioned for war in America nothing bothers us anymore. We accept torture and war crimes like its nothing these days.

Like I said Rama we will contain China but not go to war directly with them.

They are the missing piece by our empire. We already have bases in almost every country and spend trillions a year on defense.
I'm sorry bro, I misread your previous post. Agreed.

trump-israel-640x480.jpg

The draft was originally prepared by Egypt. However, on 22 December, United States President-elect Donald Trump called Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to withdraw the proposal,[2] and Egypt withdrew the nomination after what its ambassador called an "intense pressure".[8] However, on December 23, the draft was taken up and proposed again byMalaysia, New Zealand, Senegal and Venezuela.[2] The resolution was passed 14 to 0;
Permanent members
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
    China
  • 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
    France
  • 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
    Russia
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    United Kingdom
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States
Non-permanentmembers
  • 23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
    Angola
  • 23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
    Egypt
  • 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
    Japan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png
    Malaysia
  • 23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
    New Zealand
  • 23px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png
    Senegal
  • 23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
    Spain
  • 23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
    Ukraine
  • 23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png
    Uruguay
  • 23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
    Venezuela
all members voted for the resolution except for the United States which abstained.

Welcome to reality. Every single nation voted for this apart from USA. Its actually shameful USA didnt vote for this, but at least they didnt veto.

Is Israel the only ME country that woman and children have rights ?
Most likely. Maybe Lebanon. At least to a much further extent than the other states in the region besides Israel. But probably not to the same extent as Israel.

Yet another example of right wing cognitive dissonance:

Right: We need to do someting about ISIS and radicalization!

Left (and most of the world): We're pretty sure they're still pissed about that whole Israel situation, maybe it would help if we encouraged Israel to give ba-

Right: Don't you fucking dare say anything against Israel!

Left: K, but-

Right: They're antisemites! They hate the Jews!

Left: Aren't you the guys who are constantly complaining about being called racist and now you're doing pretty much the same thing?

---------

The blind support for israel is ridiculous. Clearly the settlements are illegal. Moving towards a two state solution would do a lot to unfuck the ME, but that's clearly never going to happen if the US keeps on blindly supporting Israel without even a hint of sober criticism.

Yet another example of right wing cognitive dissonance:

Right: We need to do someting about ISIS and radicalization!

Left (and most of the world): We're pretty sure they're still pissed about that whole Israel situation, maybe it would help if we encouraged Israel to give ba-

Right: Don't you fucking dare say anything against Israel!

Left: K, but-

Right: They're antisemites! They hate the Jews!

Left: Aren't you the guys who are constantly complaining about being called racist and now you're doing pretty much the same thing?

---------

The blind support for israel is ridiculous. Clearly the settlements are illegal. Moving towards a two state solution would do a lot to unfuck the ME, but that's clearly never going to happen if the US keeps on blindly supporting Israel without even a hint of sober criticism.
Don't forget the guy who makes an anti-semetic post and less than a full page later, with zero irony, tries to rip Obama for being anti-semetic.

This thread should be put in a time capsule.

trump-israel-640x480.jpg

The draft was originally prepared by Egypt. However, on 22 December, United States President-elect Donald Trump called Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to withdraw the proposal,[2] and Egypt withdrew the nomination after what its ambassador called an "intense pressure".[8] However, on December 23, the draft was taken up and proposed again byMalaysia, New Zealand, Senegal and Venezuela.[2] The resolution was passed 14 to 0;
Permanent members
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
    China
  • 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
    France
  • 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
    Russia
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    United Kingdom
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States
Non-permanentmembers
  • 23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
    Angola
  • 23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
    Egypt
  • 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
    Japan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png
    Malaysia
  • 23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
    New Zealand
  • 23px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png
    Senegal
  • 23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
    Spain
  • 23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
    Ukraine
  • 23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png
    Uruguay
  • 23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
    Venezuela
all members voted for the resolution except for the United States which abstained.

Welcome to reality. Every single nation voted for this apart from USA. Its actually shameful USA didnt vote for this, but at least they didnt veto.
China should've been disqualified due to their occupation of Tibet.

Raised Muslim but I don't believe in the faith. But @Rex Kwon Do once said: "once a Mohammedan, always a Mohammedan"

Maybe there's truth to that

For one it must be said that as someone who was raised Muslim I'm probably going to maintain some biases. @In The Name Of loves to pick on me for that.

But also I see that the WR is virulently anti-Muslim so I try to make arguments that challenge that consensus in the hope of balancing things out. And because of how I was raised and some of my own personal research I think I'm able to make the argument in a way others can't at times.

When I'm among Muslims I can strike the opposite tone. In fact I once had a class with a Palestinian girl in it and I ended up defending Israel and criticizing the Palestinians. The reason is that I got the sense the Professor was a little biased too so I couldn't accept that no one would bat for Israel in an academic setting. Even the one Jewish kid in the class didn't defend Israel as much as I did.

So basically, in a room full of Muslims I'm a Zionist. But the WR ain't a room full of Muslims, quite the opposite.
I've agreed with many of your posts and you do bring something to the table. I'm curious about your nationality and how your family treat you since you're a "lapsed" Muslim.

anyone who disagrees with you is one of them.

you sound like fucking isis bud.

heres a clue, the planet told israel to go fuck itself. not just the muslims. tell me how many muslims are there in iceland.

usa vetoing the un vote has brought shame on america, and has blocked recourse to law, for palestinians, who then turn to militancy. its ridiculous.
The reason is that the UN disproportionately focusses on Israel. I don't even disagree with Obama abstaining from the vote and letting it pass. Americans don't seem to understand that we do practically the same thing as Israel with the Native Americans. I just wish the situation would get settled already....

The reason is that the UN disproportionately focusses on Israel. I don't even disagree with Obama abstaining from the vote and letting it pass. Americans don't seem to understand that we do practically the same thing as Israel with the Native Americans. I just wish the situation would get settled already....

you cant deny a people recourse to international law, by constantly vetoing their attempts at accessing it, and then complain about terrorism. its disingenuous and more to the point, israel could easily be classified as the terrorists in the equation as they are living outside international law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back