Social ♕♕♕GoT creators new show: Confederate♕♕♕

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean does it even make sense to discuss the Barbary slaves (mostly white) in the context of African slaves?

Seems obvious he was referring to the Arab Trade.

The numbers for the Barbary and Trans-Atlantic trade are quite setlled.

This is what happens when you take part of an information from a link and think you can pull up the subset of information to prop up your own out of context arugment...

"Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave tradersfrom Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people who were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),"

You miss the fact its still going to contain some of what was already brought up that dismantles your claim.

You should actually stick to never providing links...when you actually try to defend your argument, you fail even harder since this now increases the number of slaves taken by Africa even MORE than my original link did which only included the extra slaves that were being KEPT and left the amount sold in question...how you have to factor in Every north African nation into the mix.

Correction, someone that isnt retarded has to do that. You will just deny it because you are dumb as a rock and new information cant get passed all the air in your head to any grey matter...

This is what happens when you take part of an information from a link and think you can pull up the subset of information to prop up your own out of context arugment...

"Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave tradersfrom Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people who were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),"

You miss the fact its still going to contain some of what was already brought up that dismantles your claim.

You should actually stick to never providing links...when you actually try to defend your argument, you fail even harder since this now increases the number of slaves taken by Africa even MORE than my original link did which only included the extra slaves that were being KEPT and left the amount sold in question...how you have to factor in Every north African nation into the mix.

Correction, someone that isnt retarded has to do that. You will just deny it because you are dumb as a rock and new information cant get passed all the air in your head to any grey matter...

So, did you see the implication that these numbers could be inflated constitute the ten-fold increase needed to make the Barbary Trade equivalent with the Trans-Atlantic trade?

I mean, you're the one who brought up the Barbary trade specifically, so it would be nice if you didn't just cretinously lump all slave trade from the region, still failing to prove your claim in any fashion.

You wrote only of the Berbers, failed at providing any sort of information that even so much as implied it's equivalence with the Trans-Atlantic trade, and have resorted to crying via Caps lock.

You wrote

"The African Barbars alone captured and enslaved more Europeans than Europeans took from Africa. It is estimated that just one group of Barbars captured and enslaved over 1.25 million Europeans just to support their own area and does not include those they took to sell to Islamic nations in North Africa or to the Ottomans...in total, over a 300 year period, its estimated that the Barbars took over 5 million Europeans into slavery.

And the Barbars are descended from the same damn pirate scum that harassed the Romans and even took Julius Caesar captive...the descendants of the "sea peoples" spoken about in further in the past by Rameses. Namely, the Sherden poeple."

All I have asked you to do is prove your claim. Any information, whatsoever, done by a reputable scholar or institution that inflates the numbers to such a level in comparison with the estimates provided. I would also enjoin to to read the "Extent" portion of that wiki and try to find something to support your point, or even an implication of such scale.

So, did you see the implication that these numbers could be inflated constitute the ten-fold increase needed to make the Barbary Trade equivalent with the Trans-Atlantic trade?.

You should keep denying all info and only focusing on the one thing you believe somehow supports your claim. It really shows everyone you are not talking out of your ass and are clearly not a bottom-feeding Shertard.

And your ending, HILARIOUS...we both provide links to the same site and yet you still ask for info from "reputable" places...

<Kpop775>

You should keep denying all info and only focusing on the one thing you believe somehow supports your claim. It really shows everyone you are not talking out of your ass and are clearly not a bottom-feeding Shertard.

And your ending, HILARIOUS...we both provide links to the same site and yet you still ask for info from "reputable" places...

<Kpop775>

You have to actually provide info for your assertions in order for it to be denied. You have provided nothing to buttress your claim about the Barbary trade being anywhere equivalent to the Trans-Atlantic Trade, or have refused to provide if you do have it.

If you had read the wiki, the largest estimate including regional piracy and the barbary raids, the estimate rises to, from 1450-1700 there were possibly roughly 2.5 million more, which, as I don't need to tell you, is well below 12.5 million.

You have to actually provide info for your assertions in order for it to be denied.

You provided information, I used that information to prove you used it wrong by leaving out everything it said.

All you have done, is ignored what I provided. You have to, because you are too stupid to admit your mistake. Unless, you are more than stupid and are retarded...hmm. Now THAT is a good question to debate!

I mean does it even make sense to discuss the Barbary slaves (mostly white) in the context of African slaves?

Seems obvious he was referring to the Arab Trade.
Thanks to government-sponsored propaganda most people are oblivious to the fact that there was (is) such a thing as an Arab slave trade. One would think they could google it, but I guess they don't want to mess up their world view where the white man is the root of all evil.

I hope they subvert my expectations and Robert E Lee turns out to be the one true king and rides down on Union forces in a mechanical dragon with twin Gatling guns as wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back