Social ♔ 74 yr old man berated at Starbucks by TDS suffering Shertifa ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this world coming to? I’m no Trump supporter but it’s just a stupid hat. Is this how we handle our differences of opinion now?
You shut the hell up you goddamn racist

It's a fucking hat. Christ people are fragile.

If I see someone wearing a red MAGA cap do you think that believing them to be a strong Donald Trump supporter is a fair assumption?

Or do you think there are people who wear red MAGA caps because they appreciate the sentiment but who oppose Trump and instead see a return to American greatness being dependent on the nation turning back to the ideals of the New Deal era?

If I see someone wearing a red MAGA cap do you think that believing them to be a strong Donald Trump supporter is a fair assumption?

Or do you think there are people who wear red MAGA caps because they appreciate the sentiment but who oppose Trump and instead see a return to American greatness being dependent on the nation turning back to the ideals of the New Deal era?

I would assume they are a Trump Supporter and leave it at that.

similar to how if I saw a person with a "I'm with Her ------->" Hillary shirt, or a Che Guevara shirt, I would assume they are left leaning and be cool with it.

I wouldn't feel the need to confront that person and spew a bunch of shit in their face.

Seeing the two goofballs that liked this post should tell you all you need to know.

I would assume they are a Trump Supporter and leave it at that.

similar to how if I saw a person with a "I'm with Her ------->" Hillary shirt, or a Che Guevara shirt, I would assume they are left leaning and be cool with it.

I wouldn't feel the need to confront that person and spew a bunch of shit in their face.

My point to the other poster is that the reaction is not about the hat. It's about the man and his policy positions that the hat represents.

I also believe, very strongly, that if I or you or anyone feels the need to wear their political convictions on their sleeve (or head, as the case may be) in a public place then they should be ready, willing and able to accept and defend any push back that may come their way.

You wear the hat
You deal with that

You wear the shirt
You face the dirt

You wear the tattoo
You accept the "Fuck you!"

(Hopefully you get the drift...)

My point to the other poster is that the reaction is not about the hat. It's about the man and his policy positions that the hat represents.

I also believe, very strongly, that if I or you or anyone feels the need to wear their political convictions on their sleeve (or head, as the case may be) in a public place then they should be ready, willing and able to accept and defend any push back that may come their way.

You wear the hat
You deal with that

You wear the shirt
You face the dirt

You wear the tattoo

I dunno, I'm more of a "live and let live type."

I remember a long time ago, when I was fiercely liberal and hated all things Republican, (during GWB and the height of the Iraq War), I saw a guy with a "Viva La Bush 2008" Shirt. I struck up a conversation with him and we had a nice, thoughtful/respectful conversation about our disagreements.

My first instinct was NOT to get in the dude's face and say, "how the fu*k could you support this piece of $hit!!!??/"

Something mean? Bitch tried to ruin the dudes life and got CLAPPED for it losing her job.

It's more of a feel good story imo. I know you hate Trump but this old Jewish man is not a Nazi.

But who really cares except conservadorks with a perpetual victim complex?

I dunno, I'm more of a "live and let live type."

I remember a long time ago, when I was fiercely liberal and hated all things Republican, (during GWB and the height of the Iraq War), I saw a guy with a "Viva La Bush 2008" Shirt. I struck up a conversation with him and we had a nice, thoughtful/respectful conversation about our disagreements.

My first instinct was NOT to get in the dude's face and say, "how the fu*k could you support this piece of $hit!!!??/"

I am the last guy you will ever see try and forcefully engage in a political discussion with a complete stranger. But I am also the last guy you will ever see displaying strong political statements on my clothes and wearing them to stores or restaurants.

Makes me want to wear one just too laugh at any idiots getting upset by it.
I feel blessed to be far away from all this nonsense. Almost seems like another world. If some crazy lady started screeching about a hat and making threats to an elderly person in public, I imagine half the people in earshot would calmly walk over and slap the shit out of her.

Anyone who doesn't want Trump re-elected should care. This kind of thing will just ensure he wins again. So, carry on.

No most people won't even hear about this and if they do they probably won't care either.

But who really cares except conservadorks with a perpetual victim complex?
Do you think if someone ruins someone elses life actually getting them fired and put on blast on social media for wearing a MAGA hat that they are not in fact a victim?

Rebecca-Parker-Mankey.png

<{clintugh}>

You weren't kidding, lol. But you know... I'm not surprised by her loser appearance.

Nobody even feels remotely bad for her?

I mean jesus. This person is lost. Hurt, angry and lost.

Social media is cancer and it's eating women alive.

You wear the hat
You deal with that

You wear the shirt
You face the dirt

You wear the tattoo

So what you're saying is that there is no civil way to engage? That's horse shit.

Do you think if someone ruins someone elses life actually getting them fired and put on blast on social media for wearing a MAGA hat that they are not in fact a victim?

If they switched shoes you wouldn't have even thought to make this thread.

Lets see... we have a buzzed head haircut with dyed hawk, 10+ piercings in one ear, shitty 50's style eyeglasses, and gaudy red lipstick. All we need now is a DIE CIS SCUM t-shirt and she will hit almost every checkbox for the stereotypical tumblr feminist, so it's no wonder she's a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back