Social ♔ 74 yr old man berated at Starbucks by TDS suffering Shertifa ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found here deleted Facebook post this is a straight up evil bitch wtf so you trying to get this poor old man slandered with lies, these instances are fairly common.

Parker Mankey
8 hrs ·
Anybody in Palo Alto know this freak. He was sitting in Starbucks. I think he lives in Palo Alto. He will never forget me and will think seriously about wearing that hat in my town ever again. If you see him in this hat, please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slipped into fascism.
I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it is not ok to hate brown people. He threatened to call the cops. I left after yelling at him some more.
When I walked back by after picking up my lunch, he was still there. I went back in and yelled that I had changed my mind and wanted him to call the police because I wanted to know his name, where he lived, his wife’s name, and where his kids went to school.
I called him more names and told him to call the police. Then I yelled and asked someone else at Starbucks to call the police. He wouldn’t call the police, so I called him a wimp. He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me. Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the fuck out of my town and never come back.
At one point he tried to trip me up by asking if I lived in Palo Alto. He wasn’t expecting me to say that I was Palo Alto born and bred. I think he lives in Palo Alto, please please send me a DM if you see him anywhere.
The part that was really heartbreaking to me was that in a full Starbucks, I was the only person yelling at him. There were other white people there who should have called him out. It is the duty of every white person in America to stand up to this every time they see it.
Don’t be the person who does nothing to protect our brothers and sisters from this hatred. It is not OK.

https://archive.fo/u0tk7

That's really disturbing. The part about wanting to know where his wife and kids are is really gross.

That's really disturbing. The part about wanting to know where his wife and kids are is really gross.
Its also Elder abuse, she is a liberal yet likes to bully an elderly Jewish man calling him a nazi hoping to get people to bully and shame him and even assault him just because he doesn't follow her team and brainwashed mind.

If only she had a drum to beat in his face.

What is more pathetic, the one who gets offended by the red hat, or the one who makes a thread about the one who gets offended by the red hat?
tenor.gif

Or the one that makes a post about a guy who posted a meme in a thread made by a guy about a guy who ...

No, make America great again is not antagonistic. Anyways, congrats on entering this thread to defend a degenerate who lost their job in the process of berating an old man who did nothing wrong.

Lol. Reading must not be your strong point. I'd say you should go back to school, but I know education triggers conservatives.

She called the Starbucks staff to order?

Ordered others to confront a 74 year old Jewish man?

GUYS WE FOUND HITLERS GRANDCHILD.

What a moron AND SHE WORKS AT A GUITAR STORE LMAO

EDIT: WORKED

Just found here deleted Facebook post this is a straight up evil bitch wtf so you trying to get this poor old man slandered with lies, these instances are fairly common.

Parker Mankey
8 hrs ·
Anybody in Palo Alto know this freak. He was sitting in Starbucks. I think he lives in Palo Alto. He will never forget me and will think seriously about wearing that hat in my town ever again. If you see him in this hat, please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slipped into fascism.
I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it is not ok to hate brown people. He threatened to call the cops. I left after yelling at him some more.
When I walked back by after picking up my lunch, he was still there. I went back in and yelled that I had changed my mind and wanted him to call the police because I wanted to know his name, where he lived, his wife’s name, and where his kids went to school.
I called him more names and told him to call the police. Then I yelled and asked someone else at Starbucks to call the police. He wouldn’t call the police, so I called him a wimp. He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me. Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the fuck out of my town and never come back.
At one point he tried to trip me up by asking if I lived in Palo Alto. He wasn’t expecting me to say that I was Palo Alto born and bred. I think he lives in Palo Alto, please please send me a DM if you see him anywhere.
The part that was really heartbreaking to me was that in a full Starbucks, I was the only person yelling at him. There were other white people there who should have called him out. It is the duty of every white person in America to stand up to this every time they see it.
Don’t be the person who does nothing to protect our brothers and sisters from this hatred. It is not OK.

TDS is real. That's just insane.

Lol. Reading must not be your strong point. I'd say you should go back to school, but I know education triggers conservatives.

I'm sorry you can't read. Hopefully you don't support a 70 plus year old man being harassed while buying coffee.

Parker Mankey
8 hrs ·

Holy shit, what a psycho.

Oh noes, crazy bitch yelled at a man... The left are so evil...

Meanwhile
images

Priorities people

Parker Mankey
8 hrs ·

...and where his kids went to school.

Oh word?

its literally always been how we settle differences of opinion.
What by throwing a tantrum? By acting like a child? No, this is not how we’ve always handled differences of opinion, and we’re better then this.

A great example of lowlife leftard scum cockroaches. A true example of inclusion and tolerance.

Shartifa or shantifa work better.

Yes, she's a literal lunatic who literally does not understand her lunacy because of how the "news" media she worships, speaks. There's a lot of them. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back