Social ♔ 74 yr old man berated at Starbucks by TDS suffering Shertifa ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Commander Palis

Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-wear...-at-california-starbucks-for-supporting-trump

A 74-year-old man said a woman berated and called him a racist at a California Starbucks on Monday after she spotted him wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Trump.

The man, who was identified as Victor, told KTVU he was wearing the iconic red hat when the woman began yelling at him outside the coffee shop in Palo Alto.

“This woman came over and not only started screaming at me, she turned to the Starbucks audience and said, ‘Hey, everybody come here! This guy's a racist! This guy hates brown people!’” Victor told the news station.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Victor, who is Jewish, also told other news outlets that the woman called him a Nazi.

The woman, who later identified herself as Rebecca Mankey, admitted in a lengthy Facebook post that she yelled at Victor and called for anyone who spotted the 74-year-old wearing the “MAGA” hat to “please confront him.”

“I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it’s not okay to hate brown people…I called him more names and told him to call the police…He wouldn’t call the police so I called him a wimp, He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me,” read the post on Mankey’s page, which has since been deactivated. “Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the f--- out of my town.”

She later wrote in a comment that she was “going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in.”
<{Heymansnicker}>

Palo Alto police said both parties did not file a report on the incident. Mankey, however, was fired from her job at Gryphon Strings, a guitar sales and repair shop, after the store owner was made aware of the altercation.

<3>

Fuck you biiiiiitch!! Act like a adult you TDS zombies. You cant just try and ruin people's lives over differing political beliefs.

<DisgustingHHH>

Victor said those berating people for wearing the red hat have “Trump derangement syndrome.”

“It’s called Trump derangement syndrome: people acting crazy. If you can’t tell the difference between a hat that says ‘Make America Great Again’ and a Nazi helmet or a Ku Klux Klan hat, I’d say you’re deranged,” Victor said.

Hahaha this 74 yr old calls put this psycho on TDS, I love it. It's widespread now, everyone knows that there are lots of loony fucks out there with TDS.

The hard left continually LOSING feels good man!
<GinJuice>

Gryphon makes some cool instruments.

Which one of you is this old man?

Helmsley seems disgusted by this woman.

It's a fucking hat. Christ people are fragile.

TDS is the fastest growing mental illness among Democrats supporters and potentially presenting a public health emergency. There is no known cure and those infected quickly devolve into autistic screeching SJWs.

Please be compassionate on these poor souls.

I'm going to begin merging these threads. We don't need a thousand threads for every time someone says something mean to someone wearing a red hat.

I'm going to begin merging these threads. We don't need a thousand threads for every time someone says something mean to someone wearing a red hat.
Yea, let's keep this shit minimized as much as possible. Nothing to see here.

Something mean? Bitch tried to ruin the dudes life and got CLAPPED for it losing her job.

It's more of a feel good story imo. I know you hate Trump but this old Jewish man is not a Nazi.

What is more pathetic, the one who gets offended by the red hat, or the one who makes a thread about the one who gets offended by the red hat?
tenor.gif

Makes me want to wear one just too laugh at any idiots getting upset by it.

Something mean? Bitch tried to ruin the dudes life and got CLAPPED for it losing her job.

It's more of a feel good story imo. I know you hate Trump but this old Jewish man is not a Nazi.

I don't even like Trump and I am glad this woman's bullshit backfired on her. On a side note, I have a MAGA hate I got just to wear and see the reactions. I live in California.

What is more pathetic, the one who gets offended by the red hat, or the one who makes a thread about the one who gets offended by the red hat?
tenor.gif

Be tough to get fired over making a thread so I’m going to go with the former.

She’s going to get him fired? From what, his retirement?

Dumb bitch, now you are fired, over a fucking hat

TDS is real as fuck

I don't even like Trump and I am glad this woman's bullshit backfired on her. On a side note, I have a MAGA hate I got just to wear and see the reactions. I live in California.
Good stuff. I've thought about wearing one out in public.

It would be interesting as I am literally a jacked hunk IRL so it's pretty hard for women to get mad at me.

Most likely some bum named Carlos Loser aka @Revolver aka Revolter would step to me mumbling racist and nazi at me and I'd have to use my superior athleticism power bombing him into the pavement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back