“Thought you all hated me. Glad to see that’s not the case.” — Turinabolnes Jones

He has been defeated by USADA multiple times. How many times has he been stripped of the belt?
All controversy aside jones has never tasted defeat PERIOD you know how many fighters who pop for PEDS with losing records ???

You dont care that Jones is a cheater. I get it. What does Baroni have to do with anything? You dont know how to work google?
USADA is a joke . I'm talking about fights

Didn't Phil Baroni fail a ped test what was his record lol

The hatred towards Jones lately is really over the top and probably just coming from a bunch of Brazilian/eastern European fanboys with chinbeards on top of their neckbeards.

I think hes arguably the GOAT, but hes a cheater who cant get off cocaine. Runs in his family.

If anyone here is interested in psychology, Jones is a classic narcissist. His wife must live in a kind of hell.

Not sure if serious... name is "Dark Individual" so I'm thinking this is a 50/50 troll attempt. Can't confirm though.
Lol I honestly can't tell with any Jones fans, you never know for sure. I just think hes either a retarded fan or troll and just don't take them serious either way

>Turinabolnes Jones

Made me think of:
egVWx7H.jpg

So then I thought:
WdA6VHV.jpg

Jones is desperately trying to turn around the people before the fight. He knows he's getting boo'd into oblivion come fight night and everyone will cheer the Viking Gus.

Afghanistan.....BANANA STAND
It's my first "real" shoop ever. It took me like an hour. I had to find the Toblerone alphabet, and it was all in white. So then I had to individually color everything in paint on 700% zoom. I'm sure there's a better way to do it but I'm not privy to it.

I was there lol there was a ton of people but I was talking to Leo the guy he’s training with for boxing and he told me Jon has been really emotional over the situation which I don’t think is a good thing
Really?

It's my first "real" shoop ever. It took me like an hour. I had to find the Toblerone alphabet, and it was all in white. So then I had to individually color everything in paint on 700% zoom. I'm sure there's a better way to do it but I'm not privy to it.
nah man its cool

No lol he's a sociopath he doesn't care.
If anyone here is interested in psychology, Jones is a classic narcissist. His wife must live in a kind of hell.

Clear cut case of antisocial personality disorder with co-morbid narcissistic personality disorder.

Tldr guy is a scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back