“Thought you all hated me. Glad to see that’s not the case.” — Turinabolnes Jones

Greatest picogram 4 picogram fighter on earth.

by youtube

It sure got your panties in a bunch.

Dude you worship Big Fake Tits...and a Big Fake Person.

I think you have your panties in a bunch because others can't stand Jones fake shit.

a good amount of these people wouldn't lift a finger to help a pregnant lady

Oh God.

Dude you worship Big Fake Tits...and a Big Fake Person.

I think you have your panties in a bunch because others can't stand Jones fake shit.

Oh God.

Great counterpoints. I "worship Big Fake Tits...and a Big Fake Person". That's genius.

Who's that in your avatar?

Great counterpoints. I "worship Big Fake Tits...and a Big Fake Person". That's genius.

Who's that in your avatar?

You wanted a proper counterpoint to you telling someone they have their panties in a bunch? Yeeeah ok.

That's an old AV. Rampage from back in the days.

Let me beat you to it. OMGZ AFRIKAN WORSHIPS RAMPAGE!

I wasn't talking to you, dumbass.

So is mine.

Ah, Rampage Jackson, the guy who got arrested for a felony hit-and-run accident that also involved a pregnant lady.

I know you weren't talking to me....and I know that you knew that as well. But go ahead and talk shit...lol.

As far as Rampage, yup he deserved to be held accountable of his actions. And he was.

He also said this after the sentencing

"I will never see that judge in a courtroom again," Jackson told the Orange County Register after the hearing. "I don't see myself doing anything crazy again."

I believe he hasn't got in trouble since. I think even those who don't like Rampage, will at least say he is genuine. The same can't be said about Jones. And it wouldn't be a issue if he constantly didn't continue to act fake.

That clip of him personally apologizing to Walt Harris for having to make the trip to LA was fake as shit... even threw the "we should train together" to end it...lol.

His whole press conference STILL made him seem like a person who has his demons, like a drug addict who tries to over explain that he doesn't have issues. Picogram? Mispronouncing it over and over...to act like he has no idea what that is...how "unimportant" it is. Making claims out of his ass about others.

Oh well... its his life, if he wants to continue to live it this way... so be it. Being a fan of this sport, I know I'm going to have to hear him BSing and being fake again. I try to avoid it.. but if I see it and I see others downplay the BS or bash others for calling it out, then I'm going to speak up.

I’m saying Jones gets more hate than he deserves. Some of it is zealous bigotry, not all.
Never seen any bigotry have anything to do with it. What do these people say? " man this black guy sux,cos hes so black,I hope rampage,rashad,dc and osp really kick his ass back to africa!!!"

If people still hate him because of a car accident that he paid the penalties and restitution for, then that's their fucking problem. Pretty sad, actually. And I'm sure a good amount of these people wouldn't lift a finger to help a pregnant lady and would probably do the same thing he did.

I think you failed to realize the point. This guy hasn't made 1 or 2 mistakes, it's a constant. He's like the mobster in the movie who continuously kills, says a few hail Marys and all is forgiven . The guy lies so much he believes his own bullshit and the sad thing is, just like the president, he has all the dumb fcks believing with him. Dude is a borderline nut job, even in the press conference, he shoulda just sat there silent cause he made himself look like an utter fool. Even Dana had to tell him to stfu.

Back