“Thought you all hated me. Glad to see that’s not the case.” — Turinabolnes Jones

No lol he's a sociopath he doesn't care. They only get upset when they a

Clear cut case of antisocial personality disorder with co-morbid narcissistic personality disorder.

Tldr guy is a scumbag.

Scumbag yes. As far as diagnostics go, none of us have access to the right information for doing any diagnostics.

When he cried right before ufc 200 at the presser that place was PACKED!
<mma1>

Jones gets more hate for juicing than guys Vitor and Chael. I’m sure his darker complexion has nooooothing to do with it.

Jones gets more hate for juicing than guys Vitor and Chael. I’m sure his darker complexion has nooooothing to do with it.
Riiiiight cos the people who want DC to kick his ass are black hating racists

Even serial killers get loads of fanmail

I usually never wish bad upon anyone, but I wish that Jones loses on Saturday.

Riiiiight cos the people who want DC to kick his ass are black hating racists

I’m saying Jones gets more hate than he deserves. Some of it is zealous bigotry, not all.

I don't hate Jon Jones. I don't have warm and fuzzies for him either, but I will pay to watch him whoop that ass.

The hatred towards Jones lately is really over the top and probably just coming from a bunch of Brazilian/eastern European fanboys with chinbeards on top of their neckbeards.

Of course. I mean it clearly couldn't be from his Multiple driving infractions including the hit n literal run on the pregnant lady while high as fck. It couldn't be from how he acts like a damn sociopath. It couldn't be from his numerous failed drug tests...I lost count to be honest. I have no idea why people hate on him....dudes a model US citizen.

The hatred towards Jones lately is really over the top and probably just coming from a bunch of Brazilian/eastern European fanboys with chinbeards on top of their neckbeards.

African guy here in the US. Jones brings the hate to himself.

He is fake as fuck. But going off your AV... you don't seem the type that minds that and you just want to watch him perform....like those tits.

Of course. I mean it clearly couldn't be from his Multiple driving infractions including the hit n literal run on the pregnant lady while high as fck. It couldn't be from how he acts like a damn sociopath. It couldn't be from his numerous failed drug tests...I lost count to be honest. I have no idea why people hate on him....dudes a model US citizen.

If people still hate him because of a car accident that he paid the penalties and restitution for, then that's their fucking problem. Pretty sad, actually. And I'm sure a good amount of these people wouldn't lift a finger to help a pregnant lady and would probably do the same thing he did.

If people still hate him because of a car accident that he paid the penalties and restitution for, then that's their fucking problem. Pretty sad, actually. And I'm sure a good amount of these people wouldn't lift a finger to help a pregnant lady and would probably do the same thing he did.

Lol nics assumption asshole. This post says a lot about you.

African guy here in the US. Jones brings the hate to himself.

He is fake as fuck. But going off your AV... you don't seem the type that minds that and you just want to watch him perform....like those tits.

Are you familiar with the phrase ""The lady doth protest too much"?

Back