“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

Correct me if I am wrong here on the differences between this case and the Stanford one: The Stanford kid fingered an unconscious friend of his in an alleyway. The Vanderbilt case was 3 men who took turns assaulting/raping an unconscious girl they did not know, then raping her with objects, pissing on her and saying this was for 400 years of slavery (instant hate crime)

Did I get it right?

Close but not quite. She was dating one of the other assailants.

Close but not quite. She was dating one of the other assailants.
Ok fair enough. Still a massive difference. Stanford kid should have gotten 3-5 years I agree 3 months is too little, but the Vanderbilt savages deserved at least 20.

I agree that 99% of rapes could receive life in prison and I wouldn't blink, but I'm thinking of the 1% where it's some kid who forces his girlfriend to have sex despite some ambivalence on her part. I don't like the idea of equivocating such a case with the one in the OP, which I admit I don't have the heart to read.
Yeah he brutally raped her. Statutory rape where the couple are only a few years apart shouldn't be treated like a rape case, and often isn't. Most states allow sex between people 2-3 years apart iirc.

Now it's a 28 year old and a 15 year old I don't really care if it's consensual. Adults shouldn't be trying to bang kids.

Ok fair enough. Still a massive difference. Stanford kid should have gotten 3-5 years I agree 3 months is too little, but the Vanderbilt savages deserved at least 20.
Stanford kid was found raping an unconscious woman. That's not 3 years imo. More like life.

Stanford kid was found raping an unconscious woman. That's not 3 years imo. More like life.
Penetrating an unconscious woman with fingers should get the same sentence as a gang rape hate crime while filming it in order to humiliate? Cool story bro.

the only justice is he gets raped and urinated on in prison

There it is, was waiting for it, figured it would be you.

You really are a POS.

I'm a POS for wanting BOTH of these pieces of filth to go to prison for THE REST OF THEIR LIVES???!?!?!

Well, you know what they say...

Penetrating an unconscious woman with fingers should get the same sentence as a gang rape hate crime while filming it in order to humiliate? Cool story bro.
Witnesses said he was on top of an unconscious woman making thrusting motions when they found him. So yeah...... that's rape. It's rape even if appalled passerby catch you and you don't get to finish.

Either he has a long life span or he is just a very angry person.

White people don't feel pain. It's one of our "privileges".

Witnesses said he was on top of an unconscious woman making thrusting motions when they found him. So yeah...... that's rape. It's rape even if appalled passerby catch you and you don't get to finish.
His penis never entered her vagina, so unless dry humping is considered rape, worthy of the same punishment as a hate filled gang rape. You're cute.

I was just adding info is all. I agree, especially on the white kid. 3 months is a joke.

Fingering a passed out woman vs brutal gang rape with intercourse, penetration with objects, verbal humiliation, racial slurs, and finally being urinated on. Same crime?

You are Autistic as fuck.

Can't believe that you're defending filth. WOW.

The WITNESSES who tore him off the girl said he was humpin' and pumpin' on her!

"They found the victim on the ground, in a fetal position, behind a garbage dumpster. She was breathing but unresponsive. Her dress was pulled up to her waist. Her underwear was on the ground; her hair disheveled and covered with pine needles.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/us/stanford-rape-case-court-documents/index.html

I'm calling for both of these pieces of filth to get separated from society for the rest of their lives and you're coming in here with half-truths and stupidity.

Get out of here whilst MEN discuss things.

You Child.

I have yet to hear a legit reason to violently gang rape a woman.

Don't care the reasons, you belong in jail for a long, long time, and a violent offenders list for the rest of your life.

His penis never entered her vagina, so unless dry humping is considered rape, worthy of the same punishment as a hate filled gang rape. You're cute.

Do you know this for a fact? I only read what was linked itt and it didn't specify. If he fingered her while she was unconscious sexual assault still seems fine, along with attempted rape. He obviously wasn't going to stop there if he wasn't confronted.

As far as the other case it is worse and should carry additional charges.

Hopefully the cunt will get bang raped by that awful Booty Warrior...the man needs a gun in his head.

"They found the victim on the ground, in a fetal position, behind a garbage dumpster. She was breathing but unresponsive. Her dress was pulled up to her waist. Her underwear was on the ground; her hair disheveled and covered with pine needles.

I'm calling for both of these pieces of filth to get separated from society for the rest of their lives and you're coming in here with half-truths and stupidity.

You Child.

It's probably more practical if you can think of a hypothetical rape that doesn't merit the death penalty, instead of comparing a rape case that has some ambiguity around it. For instance, a date-rape between two teenagers or some such. You could also argue from the position that the ambiguous rape was a guy penetrating an unconscious girl with his fingers.

Do these two merit the death penalty?

I was just adding info is all. I agree, especially on the white kid. 3 months is a joke.
Definitely a joke I would have given him 5 years with no parole and force him to register as a sex offender when he got out.

You Child.
You sound gotten to. Anyone who wasn't lacking cognitive dissonance wouldn't be so rustled and emotional given the huge differences between the two cases. Both were terrible, it's just the Vanderbilt case was much worse. Goto bed.

It's probably more practical if you can think of a hypothetical rape that doesn't merit the death penalty, instead of comparing a rape case that has some ambiguity around it. For instance, a date-rape between two teenagers or some such. You could also argue from the position that the ambiguous rape was a guy penetrating an unconscious girl with his fingers.

Do these two merit the death penalty?

I didn't say Death. I said life imprisonment. If you force yourself on anyone, you deserve to be removed from society for life. But that's just me.

Back