“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

Based on what he said sure. I think hate crime laws are silly though. All violent crimes are hate crimes. We should stop imprisoning people for nonviolent crime and start giving out life sentences or executions for violent crimes.

15 years for a rape or a murder is ridiculous. I don't consider such people to be a part of the human race, or to be worthy of rehabilitation. Kill them all imo.

I agree - in cases where a racial motivation is added then that should at least demand the maximum penalty for the specific crime. Not even really sure why there is a minimum and maximum punishment for violent crimes.

But there is a lot of nonviolent crimes that still deserve prisonment - grand larceny, identity theft, fraud, burglary, etc -- I much rather get beaten up then have to deal with identity theft

While Batey was on the stand he said "This is my life. I have a 15-month-old son. This is unfair."

Who would willingly have a kid with this monster after he was indicted and on trial for gang raping a woman?

Let me play devils advocate here for a second.

Wouldn't it be better if we let this guy out on a warning that if he rapes another woman he'll get life in prison? And then when he gets to the exit tell him "psyche" and lead him to the electric chair?

Rapists deserve the death penalty. I have always maintained that. And trying to justify rape by bringing up slavery dishonors the victims of slavery which involved many Black women being raped. Why would you stoop to the level of your oppressor? That doesn't make any sense.

Let me no lay devils advocate here for a second.

Wouldn't it be better if we let this guy out on a warning that if he rapes another woman he'll get life in prison? And then when he gets to the exit tell him "psyche" and lead him to the electric chair?

Have you seen today's hydro costs?? Legalize weed and make a hemp noose.

I agree - in cases where a racial motivation is added then that should at least demand the maximum penalty for the specific crime. Not even really sure why there is a minimum and maximum punishment for violent crimes.

But there is a lot of nonviolent crimes that still deserve prisonment - grand larceny, identity theft, fraud, burglary, etc -- I much rather get beaten up then have to deal with identity theft

True I really should have been more specific. I meant drug use and possession. Decriminalize drugs and end this bullshit war ln drugs that has never worked and has only created a massive black market. People definitely need to do time for white collar crime like fraud and burglary.

Remove the concept of hate crimes. Prosecute all violent crime equally and harshly, extremely harshly. Set a high standard of evidence that allows for executions with quicker trials and no appeals in smoking gun type cases, where guilt is obvious.

You're argument would hold more validity if you compared cases in the same state. You're reaching from coast to coast to deflect on the matter of equality -- but this thread is about rape mixed with a racial hate element in Tennessee
He's done it before (comparing a case in Georgia to a case in Ohio, for example).

Rapists deserve the death penalty. I have always maintained that. And trying to justify rape by bringing up slavery dishonors the victims of slavery which involved many Black women being raped. Why would you stoop to the level of your oppressor? That doesn't make any sense.

What happens to those who make false rape accusations in the scenario where rape convictions receive the death penalty?

t
True I really should have been more specific. I meant drug use and possession. Decriminalize drugs and end this bullshit war ln drugs that has never worked and has only created a massive black market. People definitely need to do time for white collar crime like fraud and burglary.

Remove the concept of hate crimes. Prosecute all violent crime equally and harshly, extremely harshly. Set a high standard of evidence that allows for executions with quicker trials and no appeals in smoking gun type cases, where guilt is obvious.

Mike90 for SCOTUS

Let's not indulge his farce that this was a political gesture. He just used it to justify his actions.

I hope the piece of shit dies in jail.

Also, this doesn't make sense. The other perpetrator in the rape was a white guy, Brandon Vandenburg.

cormier-laugh_zpsdfb68b5f.gif
Alright, let's cherry pick.

GUILTY:
camerontoddwillingham21.jpg

NOT GUILTY:
simpson.jpg

Wow, it's like you can make any point you want by cherry picking anecdotal examples!

Anyone who disagrees with that anecdotal reference is racist.

def a POS but i dont know any communities where being a sexual deviant makes you a hero.

kind of changes the entire tone of the article. was hating on that dude like he deserves but now feel like i read the stormfront review of it??

In the late 60's and 70's, Leftists were in love with Eldridge Cleaver and his book Soul on Ice. A book where he talks about raping women.

“I started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the evil of a day. when i considered myself smooth enough, i crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.” “rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that i was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that i was defiling his women…i felt i was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.

I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race.” “i know that the black man’s sick attitude toward the white woman is a revolutionary sickness: It keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the negro male’s lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction, but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really be hard pressed to find it flattering.”

Here is a review of the book:

"A collection of essays straight out of Dante's Inferno. The hell is there, and its name is America...as with Malcolm X, Cleaver's book is a spiritual autobiography. An odyssey of a soul in search of itself, groping toward a personal humanism which will give meaning to life...the book is important...the book is extraordinary."—Shane Stevens, The Progressive

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, this doesn't make sense. The other perpetrator in the rape was a white guy, Brandon Vandenburg.

Vandenburg sounds like a model progressive. What is more progressive than a privileged white man helping an oppressed black men get back at privileged white women?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens to those who make false rape accusations in the scenario where rape convictions receive the death penalty?

They need to be punished as well. Not with the death penalty. Lying about rape is not as bad as actually raping someone but a proven liar deserves some jail time.

Why do universities even have sports teams? Without them, he wouldn't have a chance getting into university. lol

They need to be punished as well. Not with the death penalty. Lying about rape is not as bad as actually raping someone but a proven liar deserves some jail time.

I believe they deserve to be charged with attempted murder for the sake of consistency, and while I believe most violent crimes deserve life in prison, I can't get behind the death penalty.

While Batey was on the stand he said "This is my life. I have a 15-month-old son. This is unfair."

Who would willingly have a kid with this monster after he was indicted and on trial for gang raping a woman?

Some women take the "I can change him" mentality a little too far.

Are you kidding me? There is no shortage of insane women in the world. They will fuck ANYTHING. A woman will fall in love with a serial killer. You know how many love letters Charles Manson gets?

Back