“That’s for 400 years of slavery, you b*tch!”: Rapes White Woman

wait, so he not only raped her but pissed on her face?

did he just finish watching A Time to Kill and wanted to reverse the act?

wtf

Enjoy being a bitch in prison you disgusting pos

Criminal Court Judge Monte Watkins said in defense of the sentence. “After they get out of jail or prison they will be on the sex-offender registry for the rest of their lives. That’s a life sentence in and of itsel
That judge needs to be smacked up along side the head repeatedly. That POS should never see sunshine again, I don't care if they throw him in a hole or take him out back and shoot him. He doesn't ever need to be released into the public again.

What happens to those who make false rape accusations in the scenario where rape convictions receive the death penalty?
They get the death penalty. Proven false accusations of any crime should be punished with the maximum sentence for that crime, with no possibility of parole.

Wait, so this woman is over 400 years old, and still owns slaves? Man, she should be arrested too for owning slaves, cause that shit is illegal now.

I like how these hunks of shit try to justify being hunks of shit. We totally believe you, buddeh, it wasn't that you just wanted to rape a white woman because you're the scum of the earth, it's because someone she's never met or had anything to do with owned slaves that you've never met or have anything to do with, so he really had no choice but to violently rape her.

Oh and el oh fucking el at giving him the minimum sentence because "he'll go on the same list as guys who pissed outdoors". If his sex offender status prevents him from doing anything when he gets out, he'll just cry racism and his own community and weak ass whiteys will fold.

They need to be punished as well. Not with the death penalty. Lying about rape is not as bad as actually raping someone but a proven liar deserves some jail time.
Disagree. If you lie about rape and they get convicted, you take away years of their life AND they go on the sex offender registry. In this, the most permissive culture we've ever had, being a sex offender is the last great taboo. You'll be universally shunned by society.

Good luck finding a good job, a decent place to live, dating or making friends. That is an outcome that can completely ruin someone's life.

They get the death penalty. Proven false accusations of any crime should be punished with the maximum sentence for that crime, with no possibility of parole.

I think that's sensible, which is why I'm questioning whether a rape deserves the death penalty (beyond the fact that I don't support the death penalty). The death penalty for making a false rape allegation would be out of balance with all the other punishments.

I think that's sensible, which is why I'm questioning whether a rape deserves the death penalty (beyond the fact that I don't support the death penalty). The death penalty for making a false rape allegation would be out of balance with all the other punishments.
Well I always specify only for cases with 0 ambiguity. There are many, many repeat offenders for rape and sexual assault or molestation. In a perfect world where we always had 100% confidence in our justice system, I'd say yes all rape and murder convictions merit the death penalty.

At the very least we could institute this with repeat offenders or cases with strong physical evidence against the person. Now in real life as far as I know most rape cases don't get the death penalty, they get 5-15 years. So.... 15 years no possibility of parole. Attempting to completely ruin someone's life shouldn't be a freebie. No way SJWs would go for it though. 5 years at the very least would at least be a strong deterrent.

Well I always specify only for cases with 0 ambiguity. There are many, many repeat offenders for rape and sexual assault or molestation. In a perfect world where we always had 100% confidence in our justice system, I'd say yes all rape and murder convictions merit the death penalty.

At the very least we could institute this with repeat offenders or cases with strong physical evidence against the person. Now in real life as far as I know most rape cases don't get the death penalty, they get 5-15 years. So.... 15 years no possibility of parole. Attempting to completely ruin someone's life shouldn't be a freebie. No way SJWs would go for it though. 5 years at the very least would at least be a strong deterrent.

I'd be willing to settle for something like 10 years minimum for a first time offender who is convicted of rape, and life in prison for any subsequent offenses. Murder should be automatic life in prison.

I'd be willing to settle for something like 10 years minimum for a first time offender who is convicted of rape, and life in prison for any subsequent offenses. Murder should be automatic life in prison.
Knowing what rape or sexual molestation does to people, I can't tolerate letting them live. Life in prison is about as lenient as I can get.

They often fuck people up emotionally for life. And being sexually abused sometimes turns the victim into an abuser, like fucked up vampirism. Hunt them down and kill them wherever you find them, before they ruin more lives I say.

Wait, so this woman is over 400 years old, and still owns slaves? Man, she should be arrested too for owning slaves, cause that shit is illegal now.

I like how these hunks of shit try to justify being hunks of shit. We totally believe you, buddeh, it wasn't that you just wanted to rape a white woman because you're the scum of the earth, it's because someone she's never met or had anything to do with owned slaves that you've never met or have anything to do with, so he really had no choice but to violently rape her.

Oh and el oh fucking el at giving him the minimum sentence because "he'll go on the same list as guys who pissed outdoors". If his sex offender status prevents him from doing anything when he gets out, he'll just cry racism and his own community and weak ass whiteys will fold.

plot twist: time travel.

Disagree. If you lie about rape and they get convicted, you take away years of their life AND they go on the sex offender registry. In this, the most permissive culture we've ever had, being a sex offender is the last great taboo. You'll be universally shunned by society.

Good luck finding a good job, a decent place to live, dating or making friends. That is an outcome that can completely ruin someone's life.

Lying is still not as bad as actually physically raping someone. I agree that it can ruin your life and women who lie about rape deserve a prison sentence themselves.

Correct me if I am wrong here on the differences between this case and the Stanford one: The Stanford kid fingered an unconscious friend of his in an alleyway. The Vanderbilt case was 3 men who took turns assaulting/raping an unconscious girl they did not know, then raping her with objects, pissing on her and saying this was for 400 years of slavery (instant hate crime)

Did I get it right?

Knowing what rape or sexual molestation does to people, I can't tolerate letting them live. Life in prison is about as lenient as I can get.

They often fuck people up emotionally for life. And being sexually abused sometimes turns the victim into an abuser, like fucked up vampirism. Hunt them down and kill them wherever you find them, before they ruin more lives I say.

I agree that 99% of rapes could receive life in prison and I wouldn't blink, but I'm thinking of the 1% where it's some kid who forces his girlfriend to have sex despite some ambivalence on her part. I don't like the idea of equivocating such a case with the one in the OP, which I admit I don't have the heart to read.

Forcible rape should be at least 25 to life with no possibility of parole for 25 years.

Rape is rape. They both deserve life in prison. MINIMUM Imho.
Fingering a passed out woman vs brutal gang rape with intercourse, penetration with objects, verbal humiliation, racial slurs, and finally being urinated on. Same crime?

You are Autistic as fuck.

They need to be punished as well. Not with the death penalty. Lying about rape is not as bad as actually raping someone but a proven liar deserves some jail time.
???????

What if they find out she is lying after they have already killed the dude?

Fingering a passed out woman vs brutal gang rape with intercourse, penetration with objects, verbal humiliation, racial slurs, and finally being urinated on. Same crime?

You are Autistic as fuck.

You know how you are not supposed to call retarded people retarded because it is rude...

???????

What if they find out she is lying after they have already killed the dude?

What if they find out she was lying after spending 40 years in jail??????
Let's just let him off scott free just in case.

If this is how you are going to run your justice system then you will have no justice.

I understand you don't get how dumb your logic is until you follow it out to the end.
ugh.

Back