Law “Looks like it’s going to be a closed casket, Homie.”

Are we sure?

Does he have a white sounding name?

Do we have a DNA test to see if he's at least 1/1024th white?

Does he have any slave blood?

What's his voter registration?

Does he sound white like Obama? Or Eric Holder?

Does he work hard or get high grades in school?

Before anyone calls me racist, I've heard these questions asked by black people of black people to gauge their 'blackness' or lack of whiteness.

The terms of coon and others that I won’t mention have become the default for black officers. They are considered traitors to their race for joining the force. I had a black partner for three years and I saw what he went through. I saw what he went through-no thanks

Every once in a while one of them gets drunk and starts talking about their personal life in the lounge and it's always incredibly depressing.

A bunch of unemployed addicts living in mouldy basements playing video games and declaring themselves sherdog's intelligensia.

I have been overly honest about my personal life at times. Nothing I am ashamed of, but I fully have expected some of these twats to come back at me with some of it.

Thanks. Probably the constant unrest has me feeling some type of way. Normally, there is a thread per month that I would post in, but now it is constant, so I am constantly posting in these threads or making them. I live no where near any of the protests to be able to counter protest, and I don’t plan on traveling, so this is where I have to go to vent

You’ll be great meng.

I think this culture shift against police is very temporary.

In the 90s and 00’s they still had a lot of “hero cop” movies and tv shows.

Lethal weapon, Sin City, Hostage with Bruce Willis, Die Hard,

(lot of Bruce Willis now that I think about it)

Going out with the guys and the wives and the stories come out and your wife is like “you did/said what!!!?

My wife always said that she loves that I told her everything, but when she found out they I had held back-she thanked me for keeping some shit to myself.
yeah my wife knows most of the antics us plain clothes cowboys in unmarked cars got up to but some of the more visceral ones i kept to myself .. only one of us needs nightmares

Their hate is so strong for cops and authority that they root for the bad guy. Also, acting like a tough or confident guy on sherdog makes them feel less like losers irl

I'm guilty of hating authority. :eek:

Every once in a while one of them gets drunk and starts talking about their personal life in the lounge and it's always incredibly depressing.

A bunch of unemployed addicts living in mouldy basements playing video games and declaring themselves sherdog's intelligensia.

lol

according to these guys, I have lost my shit. I have not changed. If anything, I am a step away from the profession and I think I am more critical of it, but this year has been one giant shit on cops moment, so when something like this comes out-I will post and discuss it

That's exactly how I read it. And I'm appreciative of your expertise (and humorous delivery style), not jealous of you being a superior contributor. :)

Police killings are only one of the three most important stories of the year. Plus it's hard not to notice that most of those shot brought about their own fate. Anyone criticizing your posting in here on this topic can get fucked.

The terms of coon and others that I won’t mention have become the default for black officers. They are considered traitors to their race for joining the force. I had a black partner for three years and I saw what he went through. I saw what he went through-no thanks

i mostly had black partners and in brooklyn i was the minority .. it was scary back then and he saved me from some ironically racist black cops .. I was the only 6'2 ginger german scottish guy with 67 tattoos..a shaved heard and a goatee .. they used to call me american psycho, el blanco diablo (the white devil) american histoy x etc... and these were my own cop friends... i dont blame them i guess i literally look like the undertaker :)

my only white partner was as racist as they come .. used to lock up black kids for anything .. smoking with 1 foot inside a store (usually a ticket but he locked them up) thinking hes going to single handedly put all black people in jail... i got tired of his shit one day after he called me a race traitor and i broke his orbital bone and crushed the ligaments in my right hand ... he ended up transferred and my Sargent put me on restricted duty ( i had to drive him around and do jack shit for 3 months) he hated that ahole and was happy to get rid of him .. he was toxic to the entire shift

People are protesting this. Let that sink in.

People are actually protesting this. Now consider people voted Democrat so we can have more low IQ scum hitting the streets every time a criminal POS on a death wish kills himself.

You’ll be great meng.

I think this culture shift against police is very temporary.

In the 90s and 00’s they still had a lot of “hero cop” movies and tv shows.

Lethal weapon, Sin City, Hostage with Bruce Willis, Die Hard,

(lot of Bruce Willis now that I think about it)

It will be a while for that shift to come back with cops/live tv/ not really any cop shows on the horizon. It was a dying genre anyway, but 2020 but the nails in the coffin for a while

yeah my wife knows most of the antics us plain clothes cowboys in unmarked cars got up to but some of the more visceral ones i kept to myself .. only one of us needs nightmares

The worst was when I got cut by a knife that a guy had used to cut his own throat. I grabbed the knife and cut a deep cut across my knuckles. I had to call her on the way to the hospital and tell my five month pregnant wife what had happened. The day after she told me she was pregnant, I chased an armed bank robber into an abandoned house in the morning and about four hours later, I wrestled a guy trying to pull a knife out of his pocket while shouting “shoot me!” I walked in and she said I have news, but first how was your day? She was so glad when I got out

I'm guilty of hating authority. :eek:

lol

That's exactly how I read it. And I'm appreciative of your expertise (and humorous delivery style), not jealous of you being a superior contributor. :)

Police killings are only one of the three most important stories of the year. Plus it's hard not to notice that most of those shot brought about their own fate. Anyone criticizing your posting in here on this topic can get fucked.

how can you hate authority, you are the potwr?!

And besides election and covid, it is the big story of the year. Those three would take on any stories of the last ten years. And thanks for the compliments

how can you hate authority, you are the potwr?!

And besides election and covid, it is the big story of the year. Those three would take on any stories of the last ten years. And thanks for the compliments

I'm a paper tiger. :(

For sure on the riots and covid being two of the biggest stories in recent memory.

You're welcome. I'm just being honest and I owe you for your effort to help me out. Forever grateful.

i mostly had black partners and in brooklyn i was the minority .. it was scary back then and he saved me from some ironically racist black cops .. I was the only 6'2 ginger german scottish guy with 67 tattoos..a shaved heard and a goatee .. they used to call me american psycho, el blanco diablo (the white devil) american histoy x etc... and these were my own cop friends... i dont blame them i guess i literally look like the undertaker :)

my only white partner was as racist as they come .. used to lock up black kids for anything .. smoking with 1 foot inside a store (usually a ticket but he locked them up) thinking hes going to single handedly put all black people in jail... i got tired of his shit one day after he called me a race traitor and i broke his orbital bone and crushed the ligaments in my right hand ... he ended up transferred and my Sargent put me on restricted duty ( i had to drive him around and do jack shit for 3 months) he hated that ahole and was happy to get rid of him .. he was toxic to the entire shift

I am glad I never had to work with anyone like that. I had so many damn nicknames when I first came on, but the one that stuck through my whole career was pickles. No real reason behind it. I was typing a report and some dick cop came in and made a comment about the “college boy” taking too long to write a report-it was actually my third in one sitting and I told him to shut the fuck up and eat his sandwich so I could hear him get fatter. We got into it a bit and a senior officer said “chill the fuck out and shut up, pickles” and it just stuck.

Woah dude. Young black men acting like violent lunatics is no big deal. It's you white motherfuckers and your bizarre ideas about law and order that are the problem here.

Back