Social “Homosexuality Caused Noah’s Flood” Says Woman Behind OH Abortion Bill

I would take liberal hand wringing over non violent Christians more seriously if they took violent muslims a bit more seriously.

Holy fuck. Both sides are complete trash

I would take liberal hand wringing over non violent Christians more seriously if they took violent muslims a bit more seriously.

I think there is obviously more of a chance for Christian fundamentalism to get a foothold in the states than Islam don't you? Your post is like asking people to take polar bears as an equal threat to sharks 3 miles out in the ocean. Yes it is possible a polar bear might get you but its really the sharks you need to be thinking about.

In terms of bodycount?
No, in terms of potential to destroy the whole world....Shitty Muslim terrorist, are no way near close to having nuclear weapons.....These Religious Christian nutcases however, do influence a country with nukes.

Fact: Primarily Christian Nations/Cultures from the 20 century onward, have been way more destructive than any shitty Muslim Terrorist Group....Sure the Christian nations didn't do it because of "God", but they still did start 2 World Wars.....Guess Jesus teachings didn't work.

What is the rate of Christians vs Muslims stoning women to death, throwing gays off buildings, beheadings, bombings, mass murders, slavery, etc. in the past few decades?
Two World Wars...Started by Christian Nations/Cultures.

I admit...Islam has a lot of bad....Still not as dangerous as Christian Nations in the grand scheme of things.

I am so Christian that I tone it down around people so as not to offend them. I believe in Jesus Christ as God incarnate, miracles and the transformational power of prayer. I love Christianity and the New Testament and Jesus. I know of nothing more powerful for changing the lives of individuals in the short term or the long term.

Having said all of that these people are scary and dangerous and if they ever get any real power they will end up persecuting and harming many fellow human beings. I worry for our country right now more than ever in my lifetime.

What's your view on abortion? When do you think a soul begins?

Christianity is almost as ass backwards and immoral as the muslim religion. These religious nuts should stick a barrel in their mouth and go meet their shithead god already.

honest question, how did kavanaugh play a roll in these anti abortion laws going forward in different states? Has the supreme court already had a hand in this or is TS just speculating and throwing his name in there?

What's your view on abortion? When do you think a soul begins?

I am not a fan of abortion and would not have one personally for lots of reasons but am in favor of a woman having that right up to a certain point-- perhaps before there is a nervous system system. I am especially in favor of this in cases of rape, incest, or molestation.

I cannot find a scripture that addresses the issue of WHEN a soul is created and have always been uncomfortable with the view that God creates a soul every time a couple has sex and the woman conceives. This places too much power in the hands of humans and I don't think we have that kind of power.

I think it may also be possible that a soul is around or participating in an embryo until miscarriage or abortion and then moves on to another embryo.

Obviously I do not know the answers to these question and these are just thoughts. The bible is not clear on the topic of when.

No, in terms of potential to destroy the whole world....Shitty Muslim terrorist, are no way near close to having nuclear weapons.....These Religious Christian nutcases however, do influence a country with nukes.

Fact: Primarily Christian Nations/Cultures from the 20 century onward, have been way more destructive than any shitty Muslim Terrorist Group....Sure the Christian nations didn't do it because of "God", but they still did start 2 World Wars.....Guess Jesus teachings didn't work.

Ah, in terms of "pre-crime" then.

That's a solid platfrom from which to bray.

Christian fundamentalist are and have been in positions of power for along time. They have a large group of supporters, that have been fine with laws being made against minority groups or lgbt groups. I would say that they are a much larger threat to our democratic republic than the muslims currently are.

Maybe Dems will use that as an excuse to abort grown adults?

Yup. Christian Taliban is right here. The only reason they don't blow up cars and other people is because they don't have to, they're already a part of the system and hold political power.

I have deliberately avoided reading in threads that combine religion and sexuality. Mostly because I do not want to know which posters that are positive for the eradication of what they do not believe is normal.

But @bushman505 you once again surprise me with your narrow-mindedness. You didn't even comment on her statement about Noah's ark. And here, I brain storm with the idea that the United States is a western country, but I start to doubt when you let religious nut jobs get a share of the ultimate power in politics. I seriously thought that the United States was a secular country.

I guess if not caring equals “narrow mindedness”. I mean isn’t it clear at this point that there is a ton of bullshit on both sides of the aisle??? Liberals want it to be legal to infect people with HIV so you aren’t discriminated against but I should care about some religious nut job??? I mean I guess I could come on a karate forum and pretend to be outraged about the atrocity of the week but that gets old.

What sort of comment do you think I should have had about Noah’s ark??? It’s a bible fairy tale that’s probably based on some sort of story that got blown out of proportion and taken out of context for 2000+ years so in your opinion, what should I have said about that???

All religion is evil and stupid as hell, the same people trashing this lady will tell you that Islam is a peaceful religion, there’s idiots everywhere and everybody thinks that it’s everybody else who is the idiot.

Why does the crucifix on this lady's wall have balls and a head?

Her “non profit” is recognized as an anti-LGBT hate group.
The Southern Poverty Law Center, a leading civil rights organization, designates her non-profit Faith 2 Action, as a hate group for its work against LGBTQ rights.
<puh-lease75>
Well if the place that's been sued multiple times for falsely labeling every single group to the right of far left "hate groups" says it, you know it's legit. Lol at SPLC even getting cited anymore after they've spent years shattering any credibility they ever had.

This lady doesn't hold office to introduce any bills, she's a pro-life lobbyist, just like there are abortion lobbyists and activists.

Back