Social “Homosexuality Caused Noah’s Flood” Says Woman Behind OH Abortion Bill

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2500.jpg

Janet Porter is a Christian supremecist (no, really, she got kicked off of Christian radio for promoting hate towards other religions).

She was a gay conversion therapy activist in the 1990s. Her “non profit” is recognized as an anti-LGBT hate group.

She was an Obama Birther.

She’s been pushing the heartbeat bill with no exceptions for rape or incest for nine years. It was rejected as too extreme even by prolife groups. Versions were vetoed by two Republican Governors as clearly outside of the law.

Then Brett Kavanaugh got named to the Supreme Court.

Now she has her law.

This is Donald Trump’s America.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lEdNtMA75OsWTcJMaAfvxhZ7jw#Echobox=1558083740

Last edited:
These people are more dangerous than any Muslim Extremist.

These people actually support Israel no matter what, hoping it will bring the apocalypse.

These fuckers have huge say in the way we manage diplomatic ties in the middle east....Think about that for a second...These motherfuckers, who are rooting for the apocalypse, actually have influence over our Nuclear Weapons via voting in Warhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about that for a second...These motherfuckers, who are rooting for the apocalypse, actually have influence over our Nuclear Weapons via voting in Warhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, it’s not ideal.

So are we expecting a global flood of biblical proportions since the gheys are all coming out and taking over the world now?

Good for her, she stuck to it and didn’t give up.

American politicians are bat shit crazy man. We got some dick heads here in the UK but America takes the cake.

This lady is entitled to her religious beliefs for sure but you can't be hateful. Also the Obama birther stuff was wierd and racist. If she's a believer of that it's not Christian behaviour she should be proud of

I mean these christians misunderstad the texts so much. Orthodox jews and muslims who are more millitant or follow more fundamentally arent even as strict with abortion. This extreme abortion obsession is rooted in scientific and even religiousy idiocy.

I was going to shit all over this woman, but with a cross that big hanging on her wall it's clear she has a sincere and very strong faith. Even if I disagree with it, I must respect its weight.

So are we expecting a global flood of biblical proportions since the gheys are all coming out and taking over the world now?
Why the fuck you think we've been perfecting our boating skills?
k7sxj5tan5aq_wd640.jpeg

It’s funny, these Christian extremists seem to be outraged whenever anyone has sex without the single, express goal of producing another Christian extremist.

From their obsession, you’d expect to open the Gospels and hear Jesus talking about nothing else...

Finally some actual progress in America!

We need to get to the bottom of these damn women's voting rights next...

This sort of thinking is exactly why religion is dying. I dont have an use for people that can believe this sort of shit, fuck em.

That lady is so brainwashed, she makes the Jonestown inhabitants look like independent thinkers.

2500.jpg

Janet Porter is a Christian supremecist (no, really, she got kicked off of Christian radio for promoting hate towards other religions).

She was a gay conversion therapy activist in the 1990s. Her “non profit” is recognized as an anti-LGBT hate group.

She was an Obama Birther.

She’s been pushing the heartbeat bill with no exceptions for rape or incest for nine years. It was rejected as too extreme even by prolife groups. Versions we vetoed by two Republican Governors as clearly outside of the law.

Then Brett Kavanaugh got named to the Supreme Court.

Now she has her law.

This is Donald Trump’s America.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lEdNtMA75OsWTcJMaAfvxhZ7jw#Echobox=1558083740

I am so Christian that I tone it down around people so as not to offend them. I believe in Jesus Christ as God incarnate, miracles and the transformational power of prayer. I love Christianity and the New Testament and Jesus. I know of nothing more powerful for changing the lives of individuals in the short term or the long term.

Having said all of that these people are scary and dangerous and if they ever get any real power they will end up persecuting and harming many fellow human beings. I worry for our country right now more than ever in my lifetime.

I was going to shit all over this woman, but with a cross that big hanging on her wall it's clear she has a sincere and very strong faith. Even if I disagree with it, I must respect its weight.

That cross looks like a penis.

To paraphrase Obama: If you don't like the policies then go out and win some elections.

I hope our conversion camps turn more into uh...the camps you think of.

Get it out of here
Why do you want to put homosexuals in concentration camps because "fuck them?" Is there a reason we, as a society, shouldn't just put you to death?

Back