Social “Homosexuality Caused Noah’s Flood” Says Woman Behind OH Abortion Bill

These people are more dangerous than any Muslim Extremist.

These people actually support Israel no matter what, hoping it will bring the apocalypse.

These fuckers have huge say in the way we manage diplomatic ties in the middle east....Think about that for a second...These motherfuckers, who are rooting for the apocalypse, actually have influence over our Nuclear Weapons via voting in Warhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the rate of Christians vs Muslims stoning women to death, throwing gays off buildings, beheadings, bombings, mass murders, slavery, etc. in the past few decades?

2500.jpg

Janet Porter is a Christian supremecist (no, really, she got kicked off of Christian radio for promoting hate towards other religions).

She was a gay conversion therapy activist in the 1990s. Her “non profit” is recognized as an anti-LGBT hate group.

She was an Obama Birther.

She’s been pushing the heartbeat bill with no exceptions for rape or incest for nine years. It was rejected as too extreme even by prolife groups. Versions we vetoed by two Republican Governors as clearly outside of the law.

Then Brett Kavanaugh got named to the Supreme Court.

Now she has her law.

This is Donald Trump’s America.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lEdNtMA75OsWTcJMaAfvxhZ7jw#Echobox=1558083740

This is going to blow your mind.

I am not religious and yet i support the abortion bill

Good for her, she stuck to it and didn’t give up.

I have deliberately avoided reading in threads that combine religion and sexuality. Mostly because I do not want to know which posters that are positive for the eradication of what they do not believe is normal.

But @bushman505 you once again surprise me with your narrow-mindedness. You didn't even comment on her statement about Noah's ark. And here, I brain storm with the idea that the United States is a western country, but I start to doubt when you let religious nut jobs get a share of the ultimate power in politics. I seriously thought that the United States was a secular country.

Because i don't have shit on my dick? It spreads disease. Just like liberals.
Hmm, seems like you'll have to build lots of concentration camps for straight people too. I don't think your "shit on dick" standard is going to hold up. And just anecdotally, I've never heard this kind of over the top anti-gay invective from anybody who wasn't molested or secretly gay (your personal experience may differ, of course).

As I get older, I realize more and more that religion is a great way for many to hide their mental illness.

Yeah, gay people caused an environmental disaster because they love one another. Ok.

be scared !!!! Trump's America !! fear fear fear

I am deeply impressed by how you can relate to such restraint in all the countless threads that have people who are against homosexuals.

To play with the idea that there are parents like myself in the United States who raise their daughters to accept the pregnancy regardless if the father is their own father.

2500.jpg

Janet Porter is a Christian supremecist (no, really, she got kicked off of Christian radio for promoting hate towards other religions).

She was a gay conversion therapy activist in the 1990s. Her “non profit” is recognized as an anti-LGBT hate group.

She was an Obama Birther.

She’s been pushing the heartbeat bill with no exceptions for rape or incest for nine years. It was rejected as too extreme even by prolife groups. Versions we vetoed by two Republican Governors as clearly outside of the law.

Then Brett Kavanaugh got named to the Supreme Court.

Now she has her law.

This is Donald Trump’s America.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...lEdNtMA75OsWTcJMaAfvxhZ7jw#Echobox=1558083740
People like this make me want to become gay just to spite them.

Hmm, seems like you'll have to build lots of concentration camps for straight people too. I don't think your "shit on dick" standard is going to hold up.

What's up with this shit anyway? Dude, no. Hygiene.

People like this make me want to become gay just to spite them.

513619.jpg

Av to post content checks out.

Yeah this is a much better gay avatar, AS.

You can borrow it. :)

Die-Motherfucker.gif

Back