Social “Homosexuality Caused Noah’s Flood” Says Woman Behind OH Abortion Bill

That’s way above my pay grade, I was just a lab tech there for a group that was doing a human genome thing. My dad still works there, every time he tries to retire they talk him into staying, he does real hair there though, he’s a physicist and a group leader.

That's legitimately fucking awesome. Los Alamos is the most productive FFRDC in the country along with JPL (NASA's robotic spacecraft division in Pasadena) and an enormous asset to the country. They've been killing it - kind of literally - since World War II.

That's legitimately fucking awesome. Los Alamos is the most productive FFRDC in the country along with JPL (NASA's robotic spacecraft division in Pasadena) and an enormous asset to the country. They've been killing it - kind of literally - since World War II.

I grew up in that town, LANL used to do a lot of tech training programs for high schoolers, lots of which led to full time careers, I had a busy so an electronic tech job in Highschool there and they paid for his college and gave home a job, now he makes like 90k a year and owns a nice house there.

The only good food in the UK is the cuisine that they took from other cultures. Its no accident that one of the national dishes of England is chicken tikka masala.
Tikka masala was actually created in Glasgow ;)

Can’t beat a good curry though. I’m a Balti man.

A roast dinner is good if cooked well, and an English breakfast is a good start to the day.

Struggling after that though. Does beans on toast count?

Last edited:
Tikka masala was actually created in Glasgow ;)

Can’t beat a good curry though. I’m a Balti man.

A roast dinner is good if cooked well, and an English breakfast is a good start to the day.

Struggling after that though. Does beans on toast count?

My point exactly. English breakfast is pretty solid, but then I need a nap, only a true fatass could crush a whole English breakfast and shake it off.

My point exactly. English breakfast is pretty solid, but then I need a nap, only a true fatass could crush a whole English breakfast and shake it off.
Look at the size of American potions and you fat fucks still carry on working haha

If you need a nap after an English breakfast then maybe you’re just an old man haha

Look at the size of American potions and you fat fucks still carry on working haha

If you need a nap after an English breakfast then maybe you’re just an old man haha

I don’t know much about American portions, I don’t really go to restaurants all that much, I can make better food at home. There are some fat fucks here in America but that’s hardly unique to us, fat fucks all over England too not to mention all those pacific island places where 100% of the people are obese and diabetic.

I don’t know much about American portions, I don’t really go to restaurants all that much, I can make better food at home. There are some fat fucks here in America but that’s hardly unique to us, fat fucks all over England too not to mention all those pacific island places where 100% of the people are obese and diabetic.
There are fat fucks all over the world but if you’re using stereotypes so will I.

Well at least now we know what to do in areas suffering from long term drought. Send in the gays!

I've just solved world hunger. Where's my Nobel?

Well at least now we know what to do in areas suffering from long term drought. Send in the gays!

I've just solved world hunger. Where's my Nobel?

Most of those places prescribe the death penalty for it.

We’re pretty much the best at everything we do so it makes sense.

Biggest the best at bad things isn’t always a good thing though.

But then some Americans vote against their interests due to a tie color so it makes sense why you think that.

Most of those places prescribe the death penalty for it.
And drought is gods way of punishing them for it. See? It's all perfectly logical.

Btw, I'm aware of the treatment of homosexuals in the sand lot, I just can't help but mock this woman.

Biggest the best at bad things isn’t always a good thing though.

But then some Americans vote against their interests due to a tie color so it makes sense why you think that.

Typical liberal scum. You guys are always insulting everyone.

Not as difficult as you might suspect, considering you’ve signed on to believe everything written in a collection of Bronze Age manuscripts.
No, I haven't, and Christianity is Iron Age, thank you very much.

What’s your problem with infanticide again?
Thou shalt not murder.

The Biblical God seems to have no such qualms.
Punishing the guilty is not murder. That the punishment leaves no way for the children of those wicked to survive means that the best choice there may be is to give them the coup de grace. That said, your link is ridiculous, as if everything described in the Bible was God's will.

Typical liberal scum. You guys are always insulting everyone.

Rustled.

You insult the UK in every thread and now you’re sensitive? Haha fuck off.

Also to deny that people vote against their interests is just bullshit on your part.

Rustled.

You insult the UK in every thread and now you’re sensitive? Haha fuck off.

Also to deny that people vote against their interests is just bullshit on your part.

My dude, it was a joke. You must have me confused with someone else. I'm the guy who always insults Canada. I was just making fun of Bushman, considering he always follows a harsh insult about liberals with the fact that liberals always insult people.

Back