Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

about what?

Hey, I have another question I was thinking of making into a thread but I think I'll just bounce it off you first instead.

I was reading an article about a shooting where the shooter may have lied about circumstances because it happened in a concealed carry state and if he couldn't prove he had justification for pulling his weapon, it would have had serious consequences.

My question is do you think concealed carry or open carry is better for a populace, and why?

Hey, I have another question I was thinking of making into a thread but I think I'll just bounce it off you first instead.

I was reading an article about a shooting where the shooter may have lied about circumstances because it happened in a concealed carry state and if he couldn't prove he had justification for pulling his weapon, it would have had serious consequences.

My question is do you think concealed carry or open carry is better for a populace, and why?

I prefer cc, but open Carry has some good points. I used to be against it because I thought the people carrying were nutters, but then what they were doing showed responsible gun owners taking a stand for the second. I don’t carry anymore-a knife, but that’s it. I sometimes open carried when off duty. The risks are that someone can try and take your gun if it is just hanging there. Cc, no one should know you even have a gun

I watched a few more videos today. She gets mobbed in every one and there were several attacks on her and her camera men. Maybe she doesn’t post the videos that are civil, but I bet there are more like the ones mentioned of people getting in her face, insulting her, putting hands and middle fingers in her face, etc than the ones that show nothing. She revels and depends on it to make her living. She seems like a virus-but again, it does not excuse or warrant physical attacks by the “tolerant” left.
I jumped to the end of this thread, so need to go back and see the videos, but it's not that difficult to instigate violence from most people. If this is happening to her so often what do you think the reason is?

I jumped to the end of this thread, so need to go back and see the videos, but it's not that difficult to instigate violence from most people. If this is happening to her so often what do you think the reason is?

simple-she is an instigator and troll and revels in the negative attention and pissing people off. I had several people jump on me itt saying I am a fan, which I am not, I just said that the violence she and her crew have thrust upon them is wrong. And the so called “tolerant left” are the violent ones-not the girl with the guns

Wow Trotsky and tonni banned? I mean Trots is no shocker but tonni is, I wonder what he did he's usually decent.

simple-she is an instigator and troll and revels in the negative attention and pissing people off. I had several people jump on me itt saying I am a fan, which I am not, I just said that the violence she and her crew have thrust upon them is wrong. And the so called “tolerant left” are the violent ones-not the girl with the guns
Post the other instances of this violence, please.

Violence is wrong but you can get what you're looking for too.

I want to know what love is. I want you to show me. Show me love is real.

Back