Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

Violence is wrong but you can get what you're looking for too.

it shouldn’t be so easy to find-especially on college campuses. It obviously shows what a volatile and coercive environment campuses are for conservative students to not be political or reveal their political beliefs

it shouldn’t be so easy to find-especially on college campuses. It obviously shows what a volatile and coercive environment campuses are for conservative students to not be political or reveal their political beliefs
It's not a conservative voice being silenced. She's purposefully instigating that response to get the type of videos that will get her 15 minutes of fame.

I am not looking them all up and wading through videos, but here is one

You're not going to post them because you're full of shit. You mentioned seeing all these instances of violence, they should be in your YouTube history. Have you always had a habit about lying about shit like this?

He made the mistake of emailing Crave/Evolve (forgot which company owns this site now)
No matter what, you email the parent company your account is getting banned
They don't want to be bothered by Sherdog nonsense
Oh no. Imagine emailing them nonstop without an account. What would they do then?

You're not going to post them because you're full of shit. You mentioned seeing all these instances of violence, they should be in your YouTube history. Have you always had a habit about lying about shit like this?

My YouTube history is long. My kids use my phone and watch YouTube so there are mostly mma stuff, fishing stuff, call of duty stuff, choo choo train videos-lots if those, fortnite stuff-lots of that, etc.

So look it up yourself. I posted vids of her having coffee poured on her and being threatened and videos of her camera guy getting attacked and there are others. I am lying? Ok, fuck off now

They pushed the camera man. Where is her getting assaulted?

mop. She has coffee poured on her and she gets mobbed in just about every video with threats being shouted at her. One guy even says he could throw her down and rape her and when she calls him on it, no one in attendance defends her.

Wow, people have such a Hard on for her or anyone that points out that the violence against her is wrong. Guess you guys and that slick guy would be there in her face as well. All for being annoying and having differing opinions

It's not a conservative voice being silenced. She's purposefully instigating that response to get the type of videos that will get her 15 minutes of fame.

Again, this is what she wants and they give it up so easily. Face it-college campuses are not tolerant places for conservatives in general, but an outspoken gut toting woman gets mobbed. If this were reversed, the left would be calling for charges and make claims that this is only happening because she is a woman, etc

Again, this is what she wants and they give it up so easily. Face it-college campuses are not tolerant places for conservatives in general, but an outspoken gut toting woman gets mobbed. If this were reversed, the left would be calling for charges and make claims that this is only happening because she is a woman, etc
Oh stop it. "They give it up so easily". You do realize she's instigating these confrontations and then deciding which ones to upload? This is just more victim complex mentality trying to make it seem universities are turning their students against conservatives. She goes out looking for trouble and as soon she gets a response it's all of "the tolerant left" at fault. <YeahOKJen>

Oh stop it. "They give it up so easily". You do realize she's instigating these confrontations and then deciding which ones to upload? This is just more victim complex mentality trying to make it seem universities are turning their students against conservatives. She goes out looking for trouble and as soon she gets a response it's all of "the tolerant left" at fault. <YeahOKJen>

I stand by my assessment. I agree wholeheartedly that she instigates the fuck out of people, but again, they are so easy to do that too. Tolerant my ass

I stand by my assessment. I agree wholeheartedly that she instigates the fuck out of people, but again, they are so easy to do that too. Tolerant my ass
Some college kids, that you claim are leftists, are easily provoked so it discounts the idea that the left is for the most part more tolerant than the right... <mma4>

They pushed the camera man. Where is her getting assaulted?
No stake in this. Never heard of this women and stumbled into this last page of this big thread, but very clearly the black dude is yanking on her arm at 5:20 of this video. That was certainly assault taking place.

Perhaps past instances "triggered" these people, but their was nothing said at all that was instigating them in this video to attack them like this, especially by that tranny.

Some college kids, that you claim are leftists, are easily provoked so it discounts the idea that the left is for the most part more tolerant than the right... <mma4>

I am not saying they are less tolerant than the right. Don’t misconstrue my words. I am pointing out they they are not as tolerant as many claim

No stake in this. Never heard of this women and stumbled into this last page of this big thread, but very clearly the black dude is yanking on her arm at 5:20 of this video. That was certainly assault taking place.

Perhaps past instances "triggered" these people, but their was nothing said at all that was instigating them in this video to attack them like this, especially by that tranny.
He's trying to get her microphone, though it's still not ok either way. For a girl who makes a living off of provoking people to get a reaction on video, and for the claim that colleges are filled with violent intolerant Marxists, there's very little evidence of all these violent people.

My YouTube history is long. My kids use my phone and watch YouTube so there are mostly mma stuff, fishing stuff, call of duty stuff, choo choo train videos-lots if those, fortnite stuff-lots of that, etc.

So look it up yourself. I posted vids of her having coffee poured on her and being threatened and videos of her camera guy getting attacked and there are others. I am lying? Ok, fuck off now
So slimey, you sound like Ted Cruz now, using your kids as an excuse. There's literally hundreds of interactions on video of her trying to provoke people and you have two examples of anything close to "attacks".

So slimey, you sound like Ted Cruz now, using your kids as an excuse. There's literally hundreds of interactions on video of her trying to provoke people and you have two examples of anything close to "attacks".

ok, you’re a tool and I am done with you

careful, condemning the attacks on her will get you attacked in here by people that hate this girl so much they would probably be part of the mob. Sad they are so gotten to by a young woman

He's trying to get her microphone, though it's still not ok either way. For a girl who makes a living off of provoking people to get a reaction on video, and for the claim that colleges are filled with violent intolerant Marxists, there's very little evidence of all these violent people.
That's assault and theft then.

"He wasn't assaulting her he was just yanking on her arm to steal her purse."

Wut?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back