Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

Sure as shit is. I took my half native nieces to Nagy-Alföld where the white half of their ancestors were the best horse archers in Europe centuries before a first Nation person ever saw a horse.

(If only NoDak was still around to appreciate that bit of useless Hungarian trivia, eh @MVelsor ? :D)

Now, where that example of cultural appropriation falls apart is the fact that often people develop similar dress and practices sometimes removed by centuries and continents. Such as dreads, hoop earrings and braids. So, pffft..

What happened to No Dak?

poor girl, she just tryna live her best life.

I think assault should count as serious physical violence, not being shoved or harassed or having a milkshake thrown on you, etc. There should be a lesser category of crime for those things. Certainly the irrational disrespect and hostility of college students for moderate opposing views is a troubling thing. But no, this lady was not assaulted imo.
The lesser category for those things varies from state to state but in a lot of cases my understanding is that there's usually something analogous to simple assault, which is more broad and would include credible threats or less egregious non-consensual physical contact, and then aggravated assault which deals more with egregious physical confrontations, the kind that the layman thinks of when they hear of the crime "assault". Sometimes simple assault charges are only misdemeanors while aggravated assault is the felony charge.

I'd do her even if she had a poopie diaper.

EFBlVypXoAA19N2_zpsqkf8ok2b.jpg

D69u0Q3WsAU-nWt_zpsvsgevghq.jpg

6uerxa5tfm031_zpsg0auo7jd.jpg

So, it's only a rumor she pooped her pants, no actual pictures?

And did I make that equation? No. It's not condoning something to understand the reality of violence being likely if you antagonize people in public while having weapons slung over your back.

As Bill Burr would say, "Even hockey has 2 minutes for instigating."

I bet when she shit herself she laughed at all the libs for being triggered as they went "Eew, fuckin' gross!!!"

You see the link I posted earlier? It wasn't even her. It was some lookalike female.

Last edited:
This video here is exactly what I was talking about. She is a trouble maker, and instigator, and an agitator.
Meh. So fucking what? If shes attacked, the attacker makes that choice. No one is questioning why and when the attacker gets sued or thrown in jail, neither should you.

I respect her for showing and presenting what "agitating" questioning would provoke in circus world.

So, it's only a rumor she pooped her pants, no actual pictures?
It's SHIT, son, SHIT. Theres no children here, so skip the fake cuss words.

And, who knows? It isn't going to stop her from doing her thing.

The fact that shes ready to pull a gun over some thrown water lets me know everything I need to know about her character.

She's constantly humiliated though and that bitch walks around with a rifle strapped to her back. I'll respect her when she walks around the 9th ward here where gunplay is a way of life.

Literally the face of privilege. Send that bitch to the hood and see what she's made of. She comes out unscathed, fuck yeah I'll respect her, but I'd legit spit in her face if I saw her on the street.

Right wingers tend to be fucking dumb. When we get rid of the electoral college maybe there is some help for them but until then we can hope the hillbilly heroin helps the next election.

Hell I might see if I can have my producer make a few fake accounts so we can falsely encourage her to walk through the ghetto brandishing.

I mean. I figured it was obvious I was joking about most of it, but legit she's fucking dumb, the fact that she gets off about trying to scare people (she started pulling this stunt after a terrifying spell of school shootings.

When I said I would like to see her walk around the 9th, I don't actually want her to do it. What I mean is there's no way in fucking hell she would do that shit in a neighborhood where getting strapped fucking matters.

But at the end of the day. She's dumb. That's it man. She's dumb and a poser. And no, scat is gross, but she straight up shit herself a party. Gross.

Hell if the 2A movement really wanted to convince college kids that rifles are fine to own, just get a hot Kurdish freedom fighter involved. The NRA would he saved if they realized American leftists like guns just as much as everyone else.

Itt take a shot every time @AgonyandIrony says 9th ward.
irony is having an epic meltdown. Think about how fucking empty your life have to be to act so triggered by a college girl hustle. What a goof. He keeps bragging how people are tough in Nola so much they carry illegal guns because most people in that shithole are felons.

also the 9th ward can fuck off. Why sane people would want to step in that human dumpster fire ghetto?? There no interaction of value to be had with broken pleb.

irony is having an epic meltdown. Think about how fucking empty your life have to be to act so triggered by a college girl hustle. What a goof. He keeps bragging how people are tough in Nola so much they carry illegal guns because most people in that shithole are felons.

also the 9th ward can fuck off. Why sane people would want to step in that human dumpster fire ghetto?? There no interaction of value to be had with broken pleb.
Hey watch out now they gave us No Limit Records.

Lets say it was her and it was a massive shit.

What does it change in her interviews?
Nothing, her interviews are still garbage even if she didn't shit herself

And honestly, if that picture is her, it looks more like someone took a shit on her

Nothing, her interviews are still garbage even if she didn't shit herself

And honestly, if that picture is her, it looks more like someone took a shit on her
And theyre garbage because, lemme guess, shes 'asking for it' when asking questions?

Christ. I never knew who she was until some clip came up on my youtube feed. It wasnt the gun thing, i found out about that shortly after the bennett rabbit hole i jumped into. The 1st clip i saw hooked me because of the outrage she sparked by asking left vs right questions. I couldnt believe people were that touchy. Then i watched more.

Back