Social “Gun Girl” Kaitlin Bennett assaulted verbally on college campus

And now he's trying to back out after he realized it's a threat of violence and that's what viva got banned for...
Vibarebulusyon is now banned?

And he threatened physical attack?

Who did he threatened?

guys i am an assault victem. I was verbally assaulted while playing football for my highschool for 4 years. This cycle must end. #metoo
Chirping between team mates is normal. As for opponents? That's what (accidental) elbows are for.

Why is the left always so angry, vile and intolerant?

What's with conservative grifters always showing up at college campuses to debate teenagers? These motherfuckers are all in their 30s and I he best they can do is lose arguments with children???

What's with conservative grifters always showing up at college campuses to debate teenagers? These motherfuckers are all in their 30s and I he best they can do is lose arguments with children???
what's with liberal grifters always showing up at college campuses to brainwash teenagers? these motherfuckers are all in their 30s and the best they can do is lose arguments with nature that only made 2 genders?

In case anyone forgot, shes an actual racist and homophobe

Wow. Someone dusted off this thread? Whether I agree with her or not, she triggers the left and they come at her with violence and it really shows how angry they are and if they could inflict violence without consequences, they would.

Take the most conservative college campus in the country and have someone walk around with no gun signs and they might get harassed, but would be in no danger. This chick absolutely would be in danger without her body guards.

Why is this thread still alive? Wasn't this a while ago? Anyone who profits off dividing the country can fuck off. Don't feel sorry for her. She's been pretty shitty to a lot of people

Why is the left always so angry, vile and intolerant?
They've been completely indoctrinated by MSM and social media movements. Much like the Nazis in WWII they've been coerced by propaganda and have lost their ability to think or behave rationally. Free speech and equality terrifies them because their movement reinforces the belief that only their own views matter and any opposing views must be wrong and evil. In a nutshell, it's fascism.

Wow. Someone dusted off this thread? Whether I agree with her or not, she triggers the left and they come at her with violence and it really shows how angry they are and if they could inflict violence without consequences, they would.

Take the most conservative college campus in the country and have someone walk around with no gun signs and they might get harassed, but would be in no danger. This chick absolutely would be in danger without her body guards.
Im not sure that's correct. Maybe a few years ago yes but in today's political climate you'd see something similar if you had anti christian or gun signs. You don't remember the reporter chased away by angry Maga cultists?

They've been completely indoctrinated by MSM and social media movements. Much like the Nazis in WWII they've been coerced by propaganda and have lost their ability to think or behave rationally. Free speech and equality terrifies them because their movement reinforces the belief that only their own views matter and any opposing views must be wrong and evil. In a nutshell, it's fascism.
The irony is your post sounds exactly like the shit they would say. Calling people you disagree with fascists. Come on man you are smarter than that. The problem stems from extreme ideologies and a lack of critical thinking. There isnt much difference between a blue haired twitter sjw freak and a maga cultist karen. Their problem is identifying way too much with one side and not willing to listen to others who aren't on their team.

Im not sure that's correct. Maybe a few years ago yes but in today's political climate you'd see something similar if you had anti christian or gun signs. You don't remember the reporter chased away by angry Maga cultists?

I don’t. And after thinking about it, you’re probably right that there is more of a chance now that conservatives would drive someone away. I don’t think it’s near the same levels though. In a country where you can now be attacked for carrying an American flag, anything is possible.

No she isnt
Ive seen a lot of her videos and at no point did i pick up on either one of these.

1pv5dkbrwr861.jpg

tweet.jpg

LBb.jpg

ccl56d5790f41.jpg

@HOLA @AWilder @idrankyourbeer @tonni
So yes Kaitlyin Bennet is a racist and @nhbbear knows this. He only gives her a pass because he has a scat fetish and wants to pork her.

No she isnt
Ive seen a lot of her videos and at no point did i pick up on either one of these.
The homophobic/transphobic shit is 100% in the videos. I mean she literally just had a video on Father's Day where she asked what made a father, people gave her thoughtful answers and her follow up was "and a penis!" before going on about the left making a ruckus to abolish Father's Day. One of the first videos I saw her in was her getting beaten on logic/facts so she goes after the dude for sucking dick.

As for the racist shit, there were messages leaked of her and her husband in a white nationalist group. One of her associates is a black guy that sells a shirt that says he loves to pick cotton.

Back