Crime “Gun crime” is a made up word from the anti-gun world (6 corporations) … here are the real numbers

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by abiG, May 22, 2019.

1. Cunningham

Cunningham Silver Belt

This thread really illustrates how hiding out in the lounge patting each other on the back has blunted certain posters' ability to debate.

superking and spamking like this.
  2. D 1 Wrestler

D 1 Wrestler Look up to me

No, his title is gun crime then only mentions gun death. No mention of guns being used in no death crimes like attempted murder, assault, theft with deadly weapon, etc.

Also if you're going to remove gang violence and then say America is safe that's fake news unless you remove gang violence from other countries then compare. But that's one too many steps for the right to make. Brazil would be crime less without favela gangs ! See how dumb that sounds ?

I'm a gun owner as well sig p239 with hogue rubber grip and hollow points and a muzzle loader for deer

3. JonnyRingo84

JonnyRingo84 Gold Belt

thats part of it. policy is also a problem. allowing communities to be poor generation after generation is not 100% a "culture" problem.

4. Cunningham

Cunningham Silver Belt

Immigrants from all over the world come to America and overcome that adversity within a few generations.

I would argue that it is almost 100% a culture problem for those few populations that can't seem to dig their way out.

5. djacobox372

djacobox372 Gold Belt

So the us is the only country with gangs and drugs?

Can you imagine how low the murder rate in Japan would be without gangs and drugs? If you applied that same measure to every country do you still think the US would come out as one of the SAFEST in the world?

Besides, if a gang member shoots me to get money for drugs I think that murder should count.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  6. abiG

abiG The Last Iconoclast Double Yellow Card

Who knows, but the narrative provided for you by 6 corporations is totally fucked and on many levels.

7. panamaican

panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Well of course they do. You have to already have a job or be admitted to college to even be allowed to come here. And you have to be valuable enough that your employer will sponsor your visa and green card to stay here. Everyone who doesn't overcome that adversity within 3-5 years is sent back to their country of origin. It's a bit of a self-selecting model.

D 1 Wrestler likes this.
  8. Cunningham

Cunningham Silver Belt

Yes. The Irish, Polish, Jews and Italians that came through Ellis Island all had sponsored green cards...

You literally have an excuse for everything.

Sometimes mediocrity is just mediocrity.

Even illegal immigrants from Mexico and South America are able to find jobs and support their families.

The ScorpioN likes this.
  9. spamking

spamking Click, click, boom!

As opposed to all crimes where a gun was used? If so, I think that might be due to how particular crimes are used to push gun control.

10. spamking

spamking Click, click, boom!

I know you mean "officially" but we all know that's not actually the case realistically . . .

Cunningham likes this.
  11. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Titanium Belt

We all interpret the Constitution. It's just that we don't all have the same sway.

As for that dipshit's argument, you gotta be either a moron or dishonest to dismiss that it says in plain English that the right belongs to the people. Which goes to show that regardless of sway, not all interpretations are good ones. :D

12. Cunningham

Cunningham Silver Belt

[​IMG]

Cubo de Sangre likes this.