Crime “Gun crime” is a made up word from the anti-gun world (6 corporations) … here are the real numbers

This thread really illustrates how hiding out in the lounge patting each other on the back has blunted certain posters' ability to debate.

Are you asking why they only count gun homicides and not all homicides?
No, his title is gun crime then only mentions gun death. No mention of guns being used in no death crimes like attempted murder, assault, theft with deadly weapon, etc.

Also if you're going to remove gang violence and then say America is safe that's fake news unless you remove gang violence from other countries then compare. But that's one too many steps for the right to make. Brazil would be crime less without favela gangs ! See how dumb that sounds ?

I'm a gun owner as well sig p239 with hogue rubber grip and hollow points and a muzzle loader for deer

Gang murders are hard to solve because the communities that gangs prey upon have this stupid idea about 'snitching.'

Ask my boy @georges snipierre.

thats part of it. policy is also a problem. allowing communities to be poor generation after generation is not 100% a "culture" problem.

thats part of it. policy is also a problem. allowing communities to be poor generation after generation is not 100% a "culture" problem.

Immigrants from all over the world come to America and overcome that adversity within a few generations.

I would argue that it is almost 100% a culture problem for those few populations that can't seem to dig their way out.

If not for gangs and drugs, the number of murders by guns is below 1,700 in a county of 330,000,000 people. Remove the gangs and drugs, the US is one of the SAFEST countries in the world.
^^^^^FACTS

So the us is the only country with gangs and drugs?

Can you imagine how low the murder rate in Japan would be without gangs and drugs? If you applied that same measure to every country do you still think the US would come out as one of the SAFEST in the world?

Besides, if a gang member shoots me to get money for drugs I think that murder should count.

Last edited:
So the us is the only country with gangs and drugs?

Can you imagine how low the murder rate in Japan would be without gangs and drugs? If you applied that same measure to every country do you still think the US would come out as one of the SAFEST in the world.
Who knows, but the narrative provided for you by 6 corporations is totally fucked and on many levels.

Immigrants from all over the world come to America and overcome that adversity within a few generations.

Well of course they do. You have to already have a job or be admitted to college to even be allowed to come here. And you have to be valuable enough that your employer will sponsor your visa and green card to stay here. Everyone who doesn't overcome that adversity within 3-5 years is sent back to their country of origin. It's a bit of a self-selecting model.

Well of course they do. You have to already have a job or be admitted to college to even be allowed to come here. And you have to be valuable enough that your employer will sponsor your visa and green card to stay here. Everyone who doesn't overcome that adversity within 3-5 years is sent back to their country of origin. It's a bit of a self-selecting model.

Yes. The Irish, Polish, Jews and Italians that came through Ellis Island all had sponsored green cards...

You literally have an excuse for everything.

Sometimes mediocrity is just mediocrity.

Even illegal immigrants from Mexico and South America are able to find jobs and support their families.

Why are we only counting murder in gun crime?

As opposed to all crimes where a gun was used? If so, I think that might be due to how particular crimes are used to push gun control.

You have to already have a job or be admitted to college to even be allowed to come here.

I know you mean "officially" but we all know that's not actually the case realistically . . .

Again, Barry. The SCOTUS interprets the Constitution. Not you. And they have made it very clear: You are wrong.

Do you want me to call them again?

We all interpret the Constitution. It's just that we don't all have the same sway.

As for that dipshit's argument, you gotta be either a moron or dishonest to dismiss that it says in plain English that the right belongs to the people. Which goes to show that regardless of sway, not all interpretations are good ones. :D

that dipshit

giphy.webp

Aren't gangs and drugs in every country?

Honzo making the rounds on gun threads today.

Okay!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back