Crime “Gun crime” is a made up word from the anti-gun world (6 corporations) … here are the real numbers

My bad, I thought you were a big proponent of not cooperating with law enforcement. You know, since that's what you say every time it comes up.
I'm a big proponent of suckers like you stopping thr politicking for police to have the right to stop any and everyone they want and make them crawl across the floor begging for their lives. I like being free, what about you?

I'm a big proponent of suckers like you stopping thr politicking for police to have the right to stop any and everyone they want and make them crawl across the floor begging for their lives. I like being free, what about you?

Love my freedom. Appreciate the police for helping me protect it from the criminals and scum that want to take it away from communities like mine.

Love my freedom. Appreciate the police for helping me protect it from the criminals and scum that want to take it away from communities like mine.
And it's unfortunate that you cant see the police being turned against you and communities like yours. Hopefully it wont be too late when you finally do.

People like you are why our great grand kids will be having these same discussions

I think it's good to have these discussions, don't you?

Also I was just skipping ahead with the race thing, since that's the inevitable terminus at which pro-2nd people arrive after they are pressured on their points. I could do the usual song and dance and let you guys get there on your own if you prefer?

But @georges snipierre, if you do believe in cooperating with police, I apologize for mischaracterizing your beliefs on the subject.

I stand by the fact that gang violence is hard to proosecute because the communities won't cooperate.

And it's unfortunate that you cant see the police being turned against you and communities like yours. Hopefully it wont be too late when you finally do.

Police in Canada aren't like that tbh. And I'm much more concerned with the gangs and junkies.

Like your post I quoted? No, I don't think that sort of discussion is beneficial at all.

Also I was just skipping ahead with the race thing, since that's the inevitable terminus at which pro-2nd people arrive after they are pressured on their points. I could do the usual song and dance and let you guys get there on your own if you prefer?
You didn't skip ahead, you attempted to turn the discussion in that direction.

No.

Not at the cost of taking the rights of citizens.

With enough rights removed and control of citizens we can stop almost all crime.

Is that what you want?

Because I sure as hell don’t.
Until you can prove to me that you are starting and maintaining a well regulated militia, you have no right to bears arms. The right wing interpretation of the 2nd amendment is everything that is wrong with an entire ideology based on reduction.

Muh King of England. Shut the hell up.

Well . . . since your stupid suicide angle didn't pan out . . . do whatever floats yer boat . . . boy.

Until you can prove to me that you are starting and maintaining a well regulated militia, you have no right to bears arms. The right wing interpretation of the 2nd amendment is everything that is wrong with an entire ideology based on reduction.

Oh good grief . . . just stop. Take your own advice and move on.

Like your post I quoted? No, I don't think that sort of discussion is beneficial at all.

You didn't skip ahead, you attempted to turn the discussion in that direction.

Not really no, if you thought that troll remark was my attempt at turning this into a race argument, you haven't been paying attention to the thread.

But I can take you through the steps on how a pro gun argument from the right is almost always reduced to a race argument at the end if you want

Oh good grief . . . just stop. Take your own advice and move on.
Make your argument.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Better start that militia, aka join the national guard/military/rotc.

Hello? SCOTUS? Yeah quick question for you. Do we need a militia to bear arms? No? Okay then. Thanks.

Back