Crime “Gun crime” is a made up word from the anti-gun world (6 corporations) … here are the real numbers

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
There is a narrative in play. I hope, if there are sane leftists, they get this. Check this out and see for yourselves how the six corporations you get your news from controls your mind.

Cliffs:
U.S. Numbers
  • Total Number of gun deaths: 38,000
  • Suicides: 28,500
  • Gand and Drug: 7,885
  • Remaining: 1,615
If not for gangs and drugs, the number of murders by guns is below 1,700 in a county of 330,000,000 people. Remove the gangs and drugs, the US is one of the SAFEST countries in the world.
^^^^^FACTS

Let's see.. a triggered @abiG thread

Yup, bullshit

I guess "newstarget" whatever that is has all the REAL info

Last edited:
What are the numbers of other countries? Without that these numbers have no context.

God, your sources are assssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Such a shame that 'self murder' is no longer a popular term for suicide .

I wonder what the narrative reasoning for AbiG's existence here is, promoting this Project Veritas level nonsense infinitely.

Pink-Himalayan-Salt-MS.jpg

finally, a bath salt high completely china free!

Please post the figures you consider accurate for comparison, monkey-brain.

totallyrealnews.ru

The article uses the FBI crimes statistics as their source.

Are they? You see any crime statistics?

Where they at? When you click the link in that article for "FBI statistics", does it provide the information? Do you understand how sourcing works?

I wonder what the narrative reasoning for AbiG's existence here is, promoting this Project Veritas level nonsense infinitely.

The numbers come directly from the FBI crime report. That’s who the article sources.

It’s like you attempt a defensive shield of liberalism that always gets shattered with facts. And you keep on doing it.

Which is heartening, and makes me proud of mankinds indomitable spirit. We are certainly going past mars.

totallyrealnews.ru

Are they? You see any crime statistics?

Where they at? When you click the link in that article for "FBI statistics", does it provide the information? Do you understand how sourcing works?

Yep. You click on their source, and it takes you to fbis website.

Then you can see the number are real.

And that won’t make you happy

Yep. You click on their source, and it takes you to fbis website.

Then you can see the number are real.

And that won’t make you happy

Ok, you're an idiot.

My source is www.google.com.

If you go to google, you can see exactly how you're an idiot.

{<jordan}

Figure out why you are afraid to post your figures that contradict mine from the FBI?

Where are those numbers? Can you post them from the FBI site? What table are they on?

I'll wait.

Ok, you're an idiot.

My source is www.google.com.

If you go to google, you can see exactly how you're an idiot.

{<jordan}

Where are those numbers? Can you post them from the FBI site? What table are they on?

I'll wait.

Oh my dear dear Lord.

Public schools need to start teaching

Back