“FrankieNYC Poster of the Year Award - Semifinals”

Who is your pick for FrankieNYC Poster of the Year? (choose FIVE)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder: Polls for Semis close in 1 hour and 45 minutes. The Top 10 move on to the finals. We’ve already gotten a good chunk of the work out of the way, but will continue to work on the thread and try to get that to you as soon as we can

So many excellent posters.

Wish I could have an extra few votes my votes go to:
@Ironnik94
@Zebra Cheeks
@KazDibiase
@Ares Black
@BFoe
Thanks so much for your vote, I really appreciate it. I hope you had a great and safe NYE, and I hope 2021 is better for all of us :)

When did @Zebra Cheeks become so popular? The fix is in imo

More votes for my boy Kaz!!!!!!
Listen, I’m not saying this is fixed, but... let’s say you vote for me. And let’s say that shortly after, a week’s worth of those Banquet TV dinners you live on just show up at your house. You know, the ones called “BBQ Rib” but actually have no rib meat, just random meat byproducts fashioned into a McRib-like slab and slathered in cheap BBQ sauce?
Some people might call that a “bribe” (pssh), whereas I would say it’s a fortuitous coincidence, right?
Right??

You haven’t made it until you have haters
I have plenty.

Thanks so much for your vote, I really appreciate it. I hope you had a great and safe NYE, and I hope 2021 is better for all of us :)

Listen, I’m not saying this is fixed, but... let’s say you vote for me. And let’s say that shortly after, a week’s worth of those Banquet TV dinners you live on just show up at your house. You know, the ones called “BBQ Rib” but actually have no rib meat, just random meat byproducts fashioned into a McRib-like slab and slathered in cheap BBQ sauce?
Some people might call that a “bribe” (pssh), whereas I would say it’s a fortuitous coincidence, right?
Right??
lol

Zeebs has an affinity for Submarine sandwiches he does strange things to them..:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back