“B-b-but Khabib got hit wit a left... T-T-Tony got grazed with a right”

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else find scared Connie fans projecting fear of dangerous opponents funny?

It’s like they try to play down marsterful performances to be able to sleep at night(ie Khabib over MJ, Ferg over Lee, etc.)

Imagine that... playing down the performances of guys setting historical win streaks in the UFC while Connie himself is 2-2 in his last 4 LEL.

So be honest Connie fans... just how scared are you guys of El Cucuy?

<21>

No... I'm very excited for the possibility that Conor fights Tony. How can you be a fan of him if you're scared of him losing? This would be a great fight

not scared at all

tony gets wobbled all the time, he just has great recovery and heart. just like eddie alvarez

i remember when alvarez """fans"'' (conor haters) tried for so long to convince me that alvarez had a good chance, while also accusing me of being scared that conor would lose lol

Its one of the ultimate signs of the keyboard warrior's true identity.

they fuck up and accidently say shit like ____ got rocked so he could never beat ____ in a fight.

its how you know they've never been in a gym, let alone one with mats for people actually doing combat sports lol

Was JUST going to put up a similar thread!

The McHelmet-Inhalers are out in full force, in damage-control right now.

"Conor would KILL Cucuy with a SINGLE punch! He needs to fight Nate!"

LMAO!!!

I'm not overly impressed with Khabib, and I dislike he gets perpetual #1 contender fights and title shots despite fighting fewer opponents than Conor (recently and overall in the UFC, and of lower quality).

But yeah, people acting like Conor is just going to get Tony out of there with a few quality punches are out of their minds.

I don't give Ferguson much of a chance against Conor tbh.

I've always said I think Khabib is the guy to beat him at 155....if he can make it to fight night.

Boxing fights do not count against your MMA record.

I don't know why that needs to be said.

Nah, I want to see Conor fight Tony.

Conor KO's both Tony & Khabib

These inbred sherdorks can barely read

can't expect them to differentiate sports

Lol I notice this trend also.

They try to find any tiny little flaw in fighters they see as a threat to Conor lmao it's pathetic to say the least. Conor's glory days are coming to an end and it's pretty obvious. Ferguson, Khabib, Lee dismantle him pretty soundly imo.

Last edited:
Tony needs to play smart, if he doesn't then Conor will just time and counter him until he finishes him off for good. Khabib would eat Mcgregor alive, Mcgregor going to get the same treatment MJ got and worse since his cardio is lower then MJ

About as scared as we were of Aldo
aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

You salty Brazilian bum

same people who say that one week say boxing isn't a real fight the next week.

Is it me or does anyone else find scared Connie fans projecting fear of dangerous opponents funny?

It’s like they try to play down marsterful performances to be able to sleep at night(ie Khabib over MJ, Ferg over Lee, etc.)

Imagine that... playing down the performances of guys setting historical win streaks in the UFC while Connie himself is 2-2 in his last 4 LEL.

So be honest Connie fans... just how scared are you guys of El Cucuy?

<21>

If I'm being honest, I'd be 100% more scared if you fought him. At least you already naturally tuck your chin from the fat.

Conor fans when they learned he is about to fight Tony

tenor.gif

not scared at all

tony gets wobbled all the time, he just has great recovery and heart. just like eddie alvarez

i remember when alvarez """fans"'' (conor haters) tried for so long to convince me that alvarez had a good chance, while also accusing me of being scared that conor would lose lol

Dude I’m a huge Connie critic, but even I predicted Connie would DUST Alvarez within two rounds(I can link you the thread).

Alvarez is massively overrated. He’s an undersized LW, with a suspect chin, a Pleb Tier .500 HS wrestling base, and a “rockem sockem” brawler style.

Tony has a LEGIT wrestling base, dwarfs Connie, has a longer reach, and has a solid win streak. (Unlike Eddie who was arguably 1-3 going into the Connie fight)

not scared at all

My thoughts exactly!

Was JUST going to put up a similar thread!

The McHelmet-Inhalers are out in full force, in damage-control right now.

"Conor would KILL Cucuy with a SINGLE punch! He needs to fight Nate!"

LMAO!!!
LOL, that's enough sherdog for you tonight.

Tony pulls guard and rubber guards him into truck bacon NYC. Presents irrefutable evidence about Tower 7 and retires. You all know this and better hope Conor runs.

19752264_1492562251.2172.jpg

Back